Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report" >

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Notices

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Old 04-21-2003, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn tread...well said...when will we cya at the races in the new machine??
Old 04-21-2003, 06:00 PM
Registered

chaser,

I thought I was the only one thinking that same thing.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:44 PM
Registered

"he is a lawyer you know and they do slant the truth to their benefit "...funny,,,like it or not lawyers are why you have freedom of speech....thus allowing you to post your view....

Mike A. has shown us, they are the BIG show!...i really don't think this man is about telling us.....he's about showing us...
Old 04-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Still waiting to see..........................................
Old 04-22-2003, 09:06 AM
Registered

If APBA has been overcharging Offshore LLC over all this time one would think that it may be a good Idea for the Offshore LLC to fire there Accounting Management. I for one find it awfull hard to see anyone sitting back this long while getting it shoved up there rear.
All of a sudden now this is a problem Because APBA has Posted its Issues with the LLC for APBA members to be informed on the issue. It sounds as though these issues of overcharging were just some filler for this statement, and that LLC Is upset Its not stuffing its pockets with as much as it could be. Hence a slug fest over who gets more dollar bills.
This is just my two cents as I see it on only several lines of this statement By the LLC. I'm neither Pro nor Con on this issue. As an APBA member I find this whole Mess of some interest As all members of each group should.

Ken Adams jr.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:44 AM
speedchic

So C_spray,
Are you trying to say it makes one more knowledgeable about the facts if they know how to spell and use correct punctuation. I would say NOT!!

Old 04-22-2003, 09:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ?

If the President of the United States used bad grammar and was ignorant , would his words have less meaning to the general public? BH
Old 04-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by speedchic
So C_spray,
Are you trying to say it makes one more knowledgeable about the facts if they know how to spell and use correct punctuation. I would say NOT!!
It certainly lends a bit more credibility and it makes an arguably more profound statement when someone can better express themselves in a manner which most long-time members have become accustomed to...Especially, when having single-digit post counts and month-old registration dates...It would seem that those individuals have no interests in this community other than to express grudges.

Damn, it's amazing how many one-hit-wonder, new additions crawl out of the woodwork and decide to post inciting questions geared toward generating negative feelings regarding the present subject matter.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Damn, it's amazing how many one-hit-wonder, new additions crawl out of the woodwork and decide to post inciting questions geared toward generating negative feelings regarding the present subject matter.

Baja,

Please don't assume that every one who's a newbie is lumped in one category. I for one am trying, by asking questions that consern me to find out as much info as possible so I can make an informed opinion on what is happening in an orginization that I have a personal stake in. I don't claim to know everyone involved or how others will react to someone's name being mentioned in discussions, if you have a problem with me please address them directly to me. If you have answers to my questions I welcome them.

Thanks
Matthew Barrett
Old 04-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Registered

T-H Hot-Foot Foot Throttle

Manufacturer: T-H Marine Supply, Inc.
View price or order this product

Description
Important Information:
  • Cast aluminum with stainless steel hardware and nylon bearings.
  • Uses standard control cables for easy hook-up.
  • Mounts directly to deck with 4 screws.
  • For outboards and I/O's.
  • Adaptable to most jet drives.
  • A safety feature for all high performance boats.

Quick Reply: APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.