Notices

'poof' My take on it.

Old 04-22-2003, 10:20 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pat,

I'll be down aroudn the 4th or 5th to pick my boat up for the summer again. Thanks a million for all that you have done and how well you have taken care of me and my boat each and every winter for the past 4 years.

Save one of those Miller Lites for me.

Todd Kjell
Old 04-22-2003, 10:50 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Well said Pat. You have always helped me with any little, and I repeat ....little problems we have had with our AT. I look forward to the day that I can afford a larger AT. (Come on lottery)
Old 04-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Registered

Obviously I missed something while I was at the gym wearing my AT t-shirt. It doesn't make me as popular as walking with the Guide Dog puppy I'm raising, but it is a close second. The ladies were quite interested in the shirt...I just wish they had been a little more interested in the body under it. Oh well.

As for the thread that started this and the response, what can I say? Just keep building a superior product and improving on what you do and this %$#* will take care of itself.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Registered

Nice response AT
Old 04-23-2003, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by buck183
AT....Don't know if this makes you feel any better or not, but I don't feel like you need to give an explanation of any kind. Non of this is your doing. I have a funny feeling that others feel the same as I do.

We could only be so lucky as to even have the opportunity to ride in one of your boats.

Keep up the good work.

Buck

Right on the money, Buck!!!

Craig Hall
Old 04-23-2003, 06:29 AM
Registered

AMEN

Class Act and Classy Boat
Old 04-23-2003, 08:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Y'know, my friends mail mans neghbors ex boyfriend got screwed by someone who knew a guy who had seen a picture of an Active Thunder. Therefor we should all stay away.

Just thought you'd like to know.

(maybe this will cause the resale value to drop to near-Bayliner levels and we can all own several of them)
Old 04-23-2003, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I know that mailman!
Old 04-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I'm not hip on the "stay away" part of the story nor any of the poof stuff, but I would like to impart a couple of "generalized" comments...

First, I don't care who the mfr is and how nice a group of people are. But if I'm gonna pay the "multi-hundred thousand" for anything I'm not gonna be happy waiting many weeks overdue without a great deal of justification to cool my frustration and disappointment. Many DAYS over due is understandable...That's not about AT just in general...

Secondly, I've heard nothing but good things about the AT boats, most notably it's snotty water ride, and especially high remarks about the newer 37's. But if there's been one common "barstool"concern when discussing boats and AT comes up, it's the lack of the dealership support network. This means if there is a problem it has to somehow get to Florida (and back) and probably has to stand in line while the other XX # of folks (assuming all from across the country has to converge on Florida for warranty issues) is there at the same time...How soon before dealers are brought into the mix?

Otherwise yes well put and the best of luck as a fast rising performance boat builder.....which is always refreshing....
Old 04-23-2003, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally posted by CAP071
I think I know that mailman!
I think I saw that picture! And it caused me great emotional distress, therefore I'm suing for $28 million. Of course, because I'm a kind and gentle soul, I'm willing to settle out of court for a 37 AT AVH, HP500 EFI's w/ Bravo XRs and ITS, genny, side entry millenium cabin with removable 3rd bolster. You can leave it with no graphics, I'll have hometown boy Mitcher T handle that.

Pat, please PM or e-mail me to discuss the exact terms of the settlement. Thank you, and I hope you don't make me get all Johnny Cochrane on yo' ass!