Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OK Nauti-Kitty How Fast is it? >

OK Nauti-Kitty How Fast is it?

Notices

OK Nauti-Kitty How Fast is it?

Old 05-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I almost forgot JD. Those are dry sumps. The saber is being rebuilt ground up with all the things I want. That would be tougher for me to do on the sutphen. The saber has a lot more mass to it. I've listed the hull in the classifieds and would entertain any offers. I am firmly convinced the boat will run 80 with bravos and 500's. Pretty fast for a conventional hull. NK
Old 05-12-2003, 07:37 AM
WickedWon

Default Still Crazy After All These Years

I missed the fact that they are big inch Chiefs, thats good cause the 41' needs the torgue. I still think you're crazy, but you'll love the Saber especially since I"VE DONE ALL THE R&D, Doug and I've learned a ton over the last 4 years, if he can duplicate mine you're gonna love it. Glad to here your going to run the 39' at Smoke, hope for a pretty good chop cause there are several BIG HP OL's coming, we'll need some lumps to make them pay attention !

BTW I'm running the "small hp" Sterlings at 1080 hp, so your Chief package should be very comparable.

JD

Old 05-12-2003, 04:37 PM
MIdnightRider

Default Hey Nauti-Kitty!

I was out of town last weekend and have not been on my Lap Top in a bit. The Sunday I saw you was full of action. The kid at the Wharf comes flying out of the building with the new Bull to pick my boat up, doesn't have the door up in its new 6" raised mark, while I am talking to Swifty, and rips the door right off the building, was ever Mike pist. THe kid comes running over to us and he is white as a ghost, just in a panic, the F*!kin door is stuck right on the front of the Bull. I was out there today to get my props off since they had a slight marina issue the day I last used my boat. I saw they were able to pick your pig up and rack it. Who's Cig is that next to you, that thing is nice, twin steps, paint, ITS, everything. We are going to be out all weekend this coming, so we will have to lock horns again with me having a good set of props. More thatn anything I think I am looking forward to drinking and bench racing at Kirby's during the weekend evenings. Midnight

Old 05-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midnight

Let's get it on. I'll be out there saturday also. Mark lafontaine owns the brand new cig with 525's. Took delivery just last month. Very nice guy and boat. The warf is gonna be the offshore place this year. Numerous fast top guns, 50 hustler, cafe, slutpig, saber and a 36 apache with 750's to name a few. And of course midnight. Bring on summer.

JD Thanks for the r&d dollars you have invested in my new boat. I owe you and your pretty wife a cocktail at smoke. NK