Notices

loto memorial wkend

Old 05-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

i'll be down saturday evening, but i may or may not be out on the water sunday , it just depends on whether or not Tbone decides to go to the lake. if you see a hot girl standing in a thong on the dock at Stone Ledge, i must warn you......i'll be using her as bait. as soon as she reels in an unsuspecting boat.....BANG.......i'll jump out and yell "Surprise, i'm going too!!"

jbk
Old 05-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

Dont worry jbk.....when Sean see's ya makeing a break for the boat he'll stop you in mid air! LOL!!!....or should i say HE will be passed out on the dock when you knock him out!! LMAO!!!!!
Better yet i'll drive by slow enough for her to jump on but you'll miss the boat!!! heheh.....either way if you need a ride i think we may be able to SQUEEESE you in the cig...theres 5 in there now but what ever!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jbk: You ae more than welcome to ride with us! There are only three of us so far, but remember we're old, so if we don't hang at the cove all day, you'll have to understand . I do plan on burning tons of fuel this weekend though-just trying to do my part and help out the poor starving oil companies
You have my cell number, or it is on the cell directory thread. Wally, that's cool we're on the same dock, I can't wait to see your boat, it looks great!
Old 05-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally posted by SummerObsession
VonBongo: Hey that would be great if we could run to Big dicks! I'm thinking around 10:00 or so, then be cack to the cove by noon.
Wally: I guess we can leave from the condo since we'll both be there! Did you find out what dock number you're at? Condo Y-7, dock X on the end for us. See ya there!!
Sounds good to me which side is Dock X on? We can run over there even though you pass the house going to big dicks. It allows us some more water time.

Like you said I want to burn some fuel this weekend too!
Old 05-22-2003, 10:08 AM
Registered

PS don't forget that the new no wake zone at the Grand Glaze and the Backwater Jacks cove go in effect this weekend. Also saw the no anchor signs on a truck headed to the Porta Cima cove last tuesday.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:27 AM
Registered

I never did anchor in that cove, but it look like fun. Oh well, there ae tons more coves to toss out the anchor!
More no wake zones. Great. One thing about the no wake time, it gives you plenty of time to dig for a new refreshing beverage! or perhaps mix the perfect Martini!
Bring plenty of ketel One for the weekend. Even have the special Playboy embossed shaker. time to break it in.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:30 AM
Registered

thanks guys! i'll play it by ear.

wally sounds like you have a full house! i'm sure there won't be any debauchery taking place, right? i have your cell #....not that i would want to take part in any of that, but i'll give you a call anway....LOL!

John- i have your celly. i'll give you a call either way. i'm still hoping to drag Tbone out with his T/S. i want to see the PB up close. what about dinner at BWJ's sunday night?

chad
Old 05-22-2003, 10:51 AM
Registered

Sure. You buyin?
Old 05-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Registered

Just kidding. That was on our short list of things to do Sat. night anyway.
Let me know, probably have to get there pretty early.
They do make Martinis there, don't they?
Hey, and Lutz and Miss Amy, aren't you guys martini fans?
Old 05-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Registered

i'm talking about sunday night....they usually have a good blues band on sunday nights. if you go on sat. or sun. night, you better have connections to get a table. it will be a zoo! finding a slip will be a flip of the coin.

sure, i'll buy.....

chad

Quick Reply: loto memorial wkend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.