Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Donzi Barrell Roll?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50538-donzi-barrell-roll.html)

Shane 05-23-2003 12:13 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Fred...... You are out of control...put the mouse down...and back slowly away from the computer......take a deep breath and exhale into a paper bag.....now again....one more time.....there now......isn't that better?

This is by far the funniest, most intense, sincere, thin skinned, redundant, original, frivolous, factual, emotional, thick headed, humbling, egotistical, brilliantly stupid thread I've seen on OSO.
All in all a pretty good effort.

Now it's time to leave Audacity alone.......if this continues it could do permanent damage.

T2x......drying the tears from his eyes and getting off the floor after falling down laughing at Too Old's creative forays.

T2x,

You CRACK me up!:D :D :D :D

Sydwayz 05-23-2003 12:20 PM

I have a theory here that can back Joey up, potentially, I have been doing some animations here on paper, and I need to know which way the boat was turning, and which drive broke.

audacity 05-23-2003 12:24 PM

things are being sorted out right now...so no more talk about drives or boats till we can remove all speculation...lets get back to more entertaining things like bashing me!!!LOL

don't worry, i have so much permanent damage at this point in my life it just doesn't matter :D

Sean 05-23-2003 12:29 PM

This has been a most entertaining thread....

I give Joey alot of credit for sticking in here...most would have cringed and run away, but I guues that's what makes joey...well, joey...

good luck this season...and now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

btw...funny stuff fred!

Quiet Storm 05-23-2003 12:35 PM

Joey

Will you be racing in Milwaukee this year?

Shane 05-23-2003 12:38 PM

Hey! I weigh the same amount as Joey. He is just far more lumpy than I am.:p ;) I am soft, cuddly and smooth!:rolleyes:

audacity 05-23-2003 12:43 PM

totally! it's as close to home as we get this year! we look forward to seeing even more people at the races!!!

Back4More 05-23-2003 03:09 PM

:D

chuckbeecher 05-23-2003 05:38 PM

It has been a LOOONG time since I have laughed so hard!!!
TOO OLD & T2x should do a stand up act! And having met JOEY several times, he has been great thrioughout all of this. GEE..my sides hurt and I can't get the tears out of my eyes! This has been so enjoyable!!!!!

26scarab 05-23-2003 05:48 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
This just in:

Marathon officials confirm that several salvage and scientific teams that were dispatched, have in fact arrived on the scene. Some of these crews have been seen working around the clock to be recover and solve the mystery of the missing skeg.

A Marathon official who declined to provide his name remarked that Marathon was anxious to have this solved. Lodging and tourist related business' have reported severe declines in traffic as tourists fled the area in horror after the latest incident of mysterious skeg snappin occured.

Marathon Mayor Don Zee denies allegations that this may be the "next Bermuda Triangle."

:D :D :D