Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Donzi Barrell Roll?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50538-donzi-barrell-roll.html)

Velocity Tom 05-21-2003 04:18 PM

Activethunder Todd I didn't see you in Fort Myers this year for the race. But thats ok it was joke we didn't have a race we had a bunch of guys (11) going round and round.

audacity 05-21-2003 04:29 PM

T2x...the facts are still the facts...just as i told my new wife...this is not what i do, it's who i am...it's a package deal...climbing vertical mountains/ice and racing are not all that safe....i would love to die in my sleep...but the cards a really stacked against me so it seems!...dre' is also very aware that i have done some permanent damage to my body and will both pay the price for it later....

so the question really is are you and your family willing to pay consequences? or do you brush it under the rug and 'hope' for the best?

outer42 05-21-2003 04:35 PM

you need mental help, audacity.

hp500efi 05-21-2003 04:54 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
......then there's the conspiricy theory........:D :D :D

Fred, that is the most hilarious post I have seen in a long time. :D. Thanks for the laugh :)

wannabe 05-21-2003 05:01 PM

Dayumm

I hope you guys are all civil when you meet in person.

I thought OSO was buddy-buddy.

Instead we got armchair quarterbacks.

Audacity has gone way beyond the necesary "mea-culpas" and taken responsiblity for the incident of the skeg; and some others want more. Geesh.

And on top of all that this is a thread about an Active Thunder possibly doing a barrel roll which is obviously in question as to wheter it really happened.

Wannabe

Pete B 05-21-2003 06:17 PM

Joey,
Have they done any testing on the metal from the drives to find out if metal was fatiguied, improper heat treating, or someother type of internal flaw?? i would be intrested in knowing the results.

BryanTuvell 05-21-2003 06:50 PM

Good reading. Hang in there Joey.
Who are the points leaders now for S Vee and F2, the APBA site has not been updated.
How did Donzi Finish in these races?
Thanks.
Bryan

Pete B 05-21-2003 06:56 PM

BT,
The donzi SV came in 2nd, in f-2 snap-on tools came in second, joey got fifth place after his spin. and Team Fisher did not show due to boat still in repair from Daytona. But will be ready for savannah.

x-caliber 05-21-2003 07:15 PM

TYPICAL, everyone wants to nail someone!

Audacity is GREAT for the sport, but many here want to hang him out because he is outspoken and confident...Joey, keep it up and keep us informed...all the BEST racers have learned the hard way!

But WHAT about the Active Thunder? I heard that one rolled in maryland and one rolled in Pompano, the one in Pompano had a WORLD CHAMPION racer operating the boat, so why is that? And did another one roll lately?

Pete B 05-21-2003 07:21 PM

X,
They are just bustin his balls. why because this is america and they can. :)