Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end? >

Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end?

Notices

Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end?

Old 05-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Out of 29 days this month it has rained 20, the nine days it didn't it was overcast an a high of maybe 68. So much for going to Florida for the sun The Eastern seaboard seems more like Washington State. Any word on the suicide statistics?
Old 05-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Yea Chris you cheep bastard ......Maybe someday you might just let me buy dinner and drinks for once. LOL

And Shane thanks for all those tube steak and Pepsi dinners you love so much. If anyone knows of a 5 star wiener house its you. LOL
Old 05-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Hot Boat
Yea Chris you cheep bastard ......Maybe someday you might just let me buy dinner and drinks for once. LOL

I'm IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a theory,,, mother Biatch is getting all the rain outta the way during the ****ty month and the rest of the summer will be bright and clear ??? anyone,, Buehler, Buehler ??
Old 05-28-2003, 02:31 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

First descent Boating weekend here last year was 4th of july Weekend. After that the rest of the summer was terrific.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:33 PM
Registered

Hot damn! My ass is a hurtin' from the beatin' you "down staters" a.k.a. city slickers or flat landers are puttin' on me.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:57 PM
Registered

It was 1973 when we had the last May that did not reach 75 deg. I wake up to 47 deg and we hit a high of 65 but at the lake it is still 57 and the water is 53. GLH is right, last year we did not have warm weather until the first of July. Then an early winter and we were done by Sept 10. Lets get this Ice Age over. If I hear one more person ***** about global warming I will rip off their head and spit down their throat. We could use some good old CO in the air but we can't run out boats to cause it. Everything is back wards, last winter was just OK at least here and the Spring does not exist again this year. Time for a 33ft Sea Ray with a heater. Hey Shane, the tip off was he just STAINED his deck.
Old 05-28-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Originally posted by MitchStellin
Hey Shane, the tip off was he just STAINED his deck.

He said he " just PAINTED his deck " and I thought he meant boat also,, so Shane is not the only other DUMBASS !!
Old 05-28-2003, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shane, weather in Jersey SUCKS!!!!!!! Raining right now in North Jersey and Rain until Friday Night,Saturday is gonna be in the high 70's and sunny then cloudy, rain in the low 60's for our first OPA/Jersey Boyz race Sunday! The Delicate Sound Of Thunder Tested yesterday with Kurt and They said she's 100%.....Can't wait for Sunday's race...Talk to you soon. Augie
Old 05-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered

My bad....the deck that was just PAINTED was being STAINED by the pollen. Oh well at least I didn't call him a DUMBASS Or anyone else for that matter.
Old 05-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Registered

[i]And Shane thanks for all those tube steak and Pepsi dinners you love so much. LOL [/B]
Wait a second; I believe that I am the cheap bastard that bought the hot dogs, hamburgers for Shane's last BBQ.....

Cityslickers Ive seen your lawn mower
I guess them mountains aint gotta lotta grass. The landscapers around here have bigger edgers.

Quick Reply: Will this F&%$#NG rain ever end?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.