Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!! >

OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Notices

OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Old 06-12-2003, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Wake North of Browers Park

Hey Boys and Girls,

Don't forget starting this year it's supposedly [U]NO WAKE[U] upriver from Brower Park, this is why I don't go to the pond any longer, and it's in my backyard!!!!! I've launched the Avenger at Browers on numerous occasions it's a great ramp, better than most on the big lake........

Have Fun,
Paul
Old 06-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Registered

that was the best waterskiing .....you know between the 131 Bridge and Brower It was great...just some junk in the water..OH well
Old 06-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Registered

Default NO WAKE B.S.!!

I think that the no wake north of Brower didn't fly or they have yet to enforce it. We were there two weekends ago and it was the same as last year. What I heard they wanted to do was make it no wake from brower north up to the old Parker's, they built a new campground/marina with gas/booze now, it would be no wake from like 7:00pm to 11:00am. As I said it has not happened yet. Have fun, we'll be at Higgins, if we're able to leave on Thursday to beat everyone to the ramp. Jay
Old 06-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Registered

I was there last weekend and it was the same as last year. That would be a huge no wake area if it goes through. What I had heard is ,they were looking at from the Davis bridge(old Parkers), to up river. Dwight
Old 06-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Registered

Hey Traviss I would look forward to a ride, I bet it is not as rough as the my old glastron. Dwight
Old 06-13-2003, 05:38 AM
Registered

Dwight, I'm rack storing my boat this season at Great Lakes Marina....stop and say hi if you get in that area....Fred
Old 06-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally posted by Whitey
Hey Traviss I would look forward to a ride, I bet it is not as rough as the my old glastron. Dwight
Don't you mean Tinkerboater's old Glastron??
Old 06-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Registered

sup boys I am sitting up north here and I was just told that next saturday is the 21st I thought I had 2 weeks before hardy damn gotta get my ass in gear. Glad i drove my truck up this weekend, I gotta pull the boat home on sunday Cause were gonna tear up hardy next sat. Hopefully my prop comes in on friday so I will have it. The 21st snuck up on me I'll be ready though

Can someone describe hardy to me..? sandy? rocky? deep, shallow ??? stumps? Thanks

Foul.... I will email you later sunday night, I need to ask you a few things bro. I am gonna go now, chat with you guys in a few days.. My aunt gets pissed when I just come down to use her puter and not to see her

Travis
Old 06-14-2003, 01:26 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Or, give me a call Travis. 616-540-1224
Old 06-14-2003, 06:09 AM
Registered

Foul,
Well when I owned it, it was my Glastron. Steves Glastron was much faster..lol Like him, I miss that little boat. Kinda like that first girlfriend.
Hey Traviss I have a 3 blade 27 you can try if you want.
Fred,
I wll look you up sometime, I will email when we come over some time this summer.
Dwight

Quick Reply: OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.