Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO gathering at Hardy Dam, Big Rapids, MI....Wette Vette & I wanna know!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52070-oso-gathering-hardy-dam-big-rapids-mi-wette-vette-i-wanna-know.html)

traviss 06-14-2003 06:48 PM

I will mikey later sunday or monday i'll chat with ya.

Whitey.. Thanks for the offer. I have a new mirage lab finished showing up later this week, I'll have it for next weekend.. Hopefulyl I'll be able to spin this around 5600.

It was a buetiful day up here today. Ran outta gas and money, just put the boat on the trailer and gonna clean it up tommorrow and bring it home tommorrow night.. Talk to you guys later

Travis

Red Stripe 06-15-2003 08:32 AM

Boy, I would love to show up at the pond and hang with you all but I have to work on Saturday:(

Waterfoul 06-15-2003 08:35 AM

Originally posted by Red Stripe
Boy, I would love to show up at the pond and hang with you all but I have to work on Saturday:(
There you go letting work get in the way of having some summer fun!!!! Dude, take a VACATION day!!!!

Really though Todd, sorry you can't make it.

traviss 06-15-2003 08:00 PM

I am home now and the boat is put in the garage :D Spent most of the day today, cleaning waxing and getting spare parts loaded up :rolleyes: Even bringing an extra 20 gals of fuel :D :D So i don't run out.

Foul.. I'll chat with ya sometime this week.

Travis

gofastboater 06-15-2003 09:37 PM

IM BACK!!!

Just got the puter running in the office again. My "Day" job took away my internet useage so ive been off line for about two months. Got the home office computer running with a new high speed link. Gotta luv it.

Foul, just when I make my re-debu to offshoreonly, you went and planned a trip with out me. Damn you guys are having too much fun. Melanie is due any second now with the little one. I would love to come and tag along but I can't even get out of the house to go to the Tap Room for a beer. Working 80+ hours these days at work so I will have to live vicariously through all of a you again.

Hay Travis, my trucks need some detailing. Bring the wax.

Waterfoul 06-15-2003 10:38 PM

That's right, your gonna be a daddy!!! Hope it goes well if she's that far along buddy. Wish you could make it, but I understand. I'll hoist a cold one for you while we're there. :D

Tinkerer 06-15-2003 10:43 PM

Your right about that old GLASTRON. I do miss it sometimes.
Well both engines are back in and the drives are on. I still have to adjust the two new shift cables and adjust the trim senders and limits.
I leveled the bottom of the boat and then leveled the drives and adjusted the cable drive indicators today.
Still have to put some fuel in it and start the motors. (pumped the gas tank dry last fall.) I still have to fix the engine hatch where the lift got torn out last summer when the wind caught it at 70+ MPH and tore it over backwards.
And finally to make everyone happy I need to clean and Wax the entire boat. Work will be busy this week since it finally got hot out. SO it is going to be some late nights.
OH and I locked down the rear engine mounts to limit engine twist.
I am just doing all the little things that I have been wanting to do.
Plan on seeing you guys this weekend.
Is it going to be saturday and sunday or just saturday?

GotTheFever 06-15-2003 11:09 PM

Wish I could join you. I met one of those FSU girls when I went there and ended up marrying her. Thirteen years this Tuesday, or so she keeps reminding me. Now we are in Colorado, and the boats in Texas. Have fun.

Go Bulldogs

WETTE VETTE 06-16-2003 09:15 AM

Early weather reports!!!

They are looking good so that probably means it will be rainey all weekend.:p I will bring the stalker gun with me and if enough of us show up we can have a radar run / shoot out just for fun. Lets just hope the weather is what the early forecast is calling for.:D

MAX VELOCITY 06-16-2003 12:56 PM

If it stays on track, it will be nice all week and then get crappy by the weekend.