Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Powerboat Ejection CLip on Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape - Not Too Smart Themselves >

Powerboat Ejection CLip on Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape - Not Too Smart Themselves

Notices

Powerboat Ejection CLip on Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape - Not Too Smart Themselves

Old 06-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Ranman

Default Powerboat Ejection CLip on Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape - Not Too Smart Themselves

Did anyone catch the Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape Show? There was a clip of two powerboaters who were ejected from the boat at what looked to be a pretty high speed. After the pair was ejected, the announcer called them stupid for "not buckling up". The show mocked the two and in my eyes made themselves look pretty stupid. Both occupants were wearing Lifeline jackets and helmets. The driver (which was a woman ) was wearing the lanyard also because the boat came to rest after the incident. They looked like they did everything correctly to me from a safety standpoint. Shame on the TV show for calling them stupid.

www.stupidvideo.com

Looks like they have a stupid website too.

Last edited by Ranman; 06-12-2003 at 07:32 PM.

Old 06-12-2003, 07:36 PM
packinair

maybe if one of us took the guy for a ride and hooked the boat with him BELTED in and either drown him or snapped his neck he would see 1st hand how stupid he is.. I saw that too and agree 100%

Old 06-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep saw it too. that's on one of the freeze frame DVD's as well. they acted like the throttleman was giving driving lessons.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,709 Likes on 3,785 Posts

i believe the boat was " lady hustler" in st cloud. dont know what year though.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wear a 5-point harness when driving my boat, plus I have Velcros gloves on that keep my hands on the throttles.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Ranman

Was that footage from a race?

Old 06-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,709 Likes on 3,785 Posts

yes
Old 06-13-2003, 08:09 AM
mlitefan

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
I wear a 5-point harness when driving my boat, plus I have Velcros gloves on that keep my hands on the throttles.
A few strategically placed Velcro pads on your a$$ and seat will eliminate the need for those pesky 5 point racing harnesses.

Old 06-13-2003, 08:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Old 06-13-2003, 08:31 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. good one Nort. Keepin Tinkerbell in line?

I saw that video too. Whats funny is that it's an old clip. Every news and "you gotta see this show" has already shown it.

Those fools need some originality, or a 100+mph ride in a powerboat. I bet their asses wouldn't want seatbelts after that!

Quick Reply: Powerboat Ejection CLip on Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape - Not Too Smart Themselves

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.