Congrats to the KINGS of the Hudson Extreme Exhibit & JusTruckin >

Congrats to the KINGS of the Hudson Extreme Exhibit & JusTruckin

Notices

Congrats to the KINGS of the Hudson Extreme Exhibit & JusTruckin

Old 06-18-2003, 07:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Ron, like I said both nice boats, no axe or problems, or even issue's with OL, I think they are great boats, (overpriced) I just want to see a test done by a magazine, who is to say that those speeds on that gps were'nt done at lake x in flatter water, or someplace else at another time. I read on this board that someone went for a ride and was told the boat would do 145-150 and all he saw was 126, so thats where my issue comes into play, thats all. I'm sure if the OL didn't break down, they also would have been there, but the bottom line is, it wasn't their day, It was NOR-TECHS day, no hard feelings, chit happens, especially when high HP is involved, take care, see ya next year.

Last edited by JASSMAN; 06-18-2003 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jassman,these are vees not cats you need a little chop to air them out. my boat with 1200 runs 127-128,bob in his boat walked away from me on the run.i don't hold no punches,it is the truth. the guy that runs the boat with me still has a hard time with it to believe avee is so fast. you say over priced compare a chevy to a mercedes,mercedes gets a little more too. want a ride come to jersry i'll show ya. Scott
p.s mike tried for the kilo,with bacardi and callan,but got called off due to weather jesse james will remind ya
Old 06-18-2003, 07:23 AM
lightningmike

No arguement here that the OL's are very fast v-bottoms, BUT if they claim 150 mph on the boat and they only get 126mph???? What were they holding back for? That is a big margin of exageration in top speed, heck the boat probably could have run 126 on 12 cylinders if in fact the true top speed is 150???? I agree, a magazine needs to test one of these 150 mph boats and record it.

Apparently the 150 mark was not made by and of the V's?? I can't imagine they were saving the speed for the next poker run?

I remember reading the boards in the tent, the boats registered, the power, the top speeds, looking at the board I was in a boat lucky to be in the top 25? BUT, here we are in 10th to the TNZ Bridge and 7th overall......we posted a legite 112mph, where were the other 25 125mph+ boats on saturday?

All show NO go.......

Old 06-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Registered

Mike ,my boat with 1200 runs that,bob has 1500 with small cubic inch for more rpm, its on his gps. ther tying for a kilo,once apba gets there **** staight we'll have it and there won't be any questions. two diffrent boats here mine and bobs gtx. Scott
Old 06-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Registered

All that i have to say is that the Award ceremony Hot dog and Hamburger dinner was top notch
Old 06-18-2003, 07:33 AM
Registered

I would of payed 50 bucks for it,NOT. Friday night dinner was excellent though.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally posted by outer42
I would of payed 50 bucks for it,NOT. Friday night dinner was excellent though.
We payed $35 for the extra tickets . When we were in line and saw the food they had we left and went to the inside bar / restaraunt and had a decent meal.

And not to our surprise....many people were already in the restaraunt from the poker run, and many more came in after us to get a decent meal.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:44 AM
Registered

is that a good restaraunt? i know for next year!!
Old 06-18-2003, 07:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Scott, Its was nice to meet you at NYC and congrats on winning the Vee Bottom King award. The boat looked awesome.

Tom

ps : I was the real winner , I won the MONEY....
Old 06-18-2003, 07:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Outer42, Im familiar what a little chop can do, and your 42 at those speeds with that power is impressive. I am also familiar with OL, especially one that was powered the same as mine 675KE. that was at the A.T. plant for sale, I know how they run, and have run against them. All I know, is twice I have tried to buy one, (I buy every year) and ended up getting another boat, yes, their quality is awesome, but there are other companies that do just as good of work, for less, and are a little more friendly to deal with. Bottom line you have a great boat, enjoy it, and good luck to you. Do you have a GTX with or without cabin and ammenities, thanks Jeff

Quick Reply: Congrats to the KINGS of the Hudson Extreme Exhibit & JusTruckin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.