Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The infamous Jellyfish Joels!!! >

The infamous Jellyfish Joels!!!

Notices

The infamous Jellyfish Joels!!!

Old 06-17-2003, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last time i was at JJ's (last year) there was about 5 of us beached. We all were all buying drinks from the tiki bar and hanging out near the boats. The minute someone got a beer off of thier own boat, they came running down and told us we can ONLY buy drinks from them.

So maybe they declared that a swimming area to keep our boats from pulling up and drinking our own drinks.
Old 06-17-2003, 03:48 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I was mixing The Captain/Cokes with the dock guys right there they didn't say anything....but then again I was on my boat.
Old 06-17-2003, 03:51 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Warpaint, I guess you want to borrow my cool, boat friendly wife......NOPE!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Registered

hi perf 2000 nailed it. They want all the moola for themselves. I don't necessarily disagree with them deserving it because they invest a lot in the tiki deal. My problem is the 1/2 hour wait to get drinks. I started just getting back in line and drinking my drink. What fun... not! Therefore, if the line is long I will snatch a cool one outs the boat. They cannot say a word, although they like to make you think they can. That is, if you are beached, and stay on public property (up to mean high tide). That gives you a couple feet of beach minimally. If you are tied up to their dock you must stand in line. Those guys were being nice R. Quite clever of them to pull the swimming area trick. I am impressed.

My wife had an operation Friday Jon, therefore no boating for me last weekend. Didn't miss any of the 12 rainy ones earlier though I'll be down this weekend Saturday and Sunday, maybe solo maybe with kiddies, maybe with buddies. Not sure yet. Lloyds sounds like a great idea. I'm really wanting to get in the water for the first time this season. Let me know what you guys are doing and I' find you. Otherwise Warpaint, there is always the ole reliable goose

Dave

Last edited by blue thunder; 06-17-2003 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:27 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Thumbs up It was great to meet you & Leslie

R-Addition : ...Glenn & I enjoyed talking to you at the flats.............It rained all the way
to Jacksonville !!!

dangerkitty & kitten
Old 06-18-2003, 09:31 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Kitten, It may have rained but your in FLA. and I'm still here in Pa. See ya this summer in the bay!! If not I'll see you in the Keys!!! John
Old 06-18-2003, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave, i will look out for you on saturday.

Kitten, i wish i would have said hi to you at the goose on sunday.I did not know what boat you were in until RA told me you run a pantera.I watche you and your crew dock at the goose on sunday,boat sounds awesome

RA, the capt & coke you spilled on my boat on saturday burned thru my graphics, the invoice is in the mail
Old 06-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

We are going to down there for Thunder run starting Friday. Which is a better place for happy hour, Red Eyes or Jelly's. Let 's hope it doesn't rain.
Old 06-18-2003, 12:20 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Baja are you in the run? Red Eyes is a great place to party and check out some of the hardware!!!

Warpaint, If you would stop using watercolors you would have better longevity on your graphics!!
Old 06-18-2003, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

No where just coming down for the weekend. So whats a good happy hour place, no sword party! Are you running?

Quick Reply: The infamous Jellyfish Joels!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.