Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 07-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Their standard procedure was to buy/Borrow one and pop it years back....But nowadays Maybe they would buy the Mold system..if the price is right..but it still is a monstrosity at best..

What can that be worth?? The cost of having it hauled ??...would be a fair base line!! and besides that nowadays people are smarter and like things... well halfway straight.. and by a recognized builder..
Old 07-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chickracer,

thanks for the number! Now we are getting somewhere.
I just talked to Joyce again (Todd not in, as always)
and gave her my wiring information (Bank code etc.) one more time. If I dont have an confirmation of the money transfer by monday, I will definitely call Ken Futch....if necessary I will make a personal appearance if this whole thing doesnt work out next week, even if I have to fly over.....too much money involved for simply letting it go.....
Just imagine....holidays starting next week here in Germany, wheather perfect, kids eager to go boating but no engine in daddys boat....and no money to buy one without Todd refunding the money.......if I cant go boating with the kids I will make a short "holiday" in Florida, thats for sure!
Old 07-19-2003, 08:03 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just remember you guys. If you show up at his door step keep a cool head and don't let your emotions get the best of you or YOU will be the one that will end up in Jail. Not trying to keep ya from going down there just watch what you say or it could get real ugly. I wish you guys all the best.

Jon
Old 07-19-2003, 08:37 AM
EricF

You guys may want to look into the two companies “Marine Design Group, Inc.” and “Stiletto Aeromarine, Inc.”. Both were Florida Corporations and both were owned by the gutless scum bag. I also have a 3 inch thick folder on this trick that I compiled in the 4 short months he worked for me back in 1996. The OPBRA might be able to offer some ammo too. This guy didn’t turn into a scum bag, he was hatched as one.

Also, this scum bag has now taken to using his teenage daughter’s name to sell on Ebay because his name is ****. Perhaps Florida’s DCF would like to hear of his use and manipulation of a minor.

Old 07-19-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default eric

Like I said the more collaboration on this guy the better.
Eric we are having a huge party this weekend and maybe you or our spanish cook can drop him on the grill!!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 09:08 AM
EricF

See, see, we roast him like a pig senoir'. Instead of an apple in his mouth we'll use his own ummmmmmmmmm.

Old 07-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

eric how are you.new pics for now.

ps you told me about this guy in 96. some people never learn. bad karma.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lucy

its like KARMA CHAMELION. or just plain Lizard
Old 07-19-2003, 10:16 AM
EricF

Mark & Lucy

Doing ok. Taking some getting used to not working. Need to find something to keep busy some day. Key Biscayne golf course helps. I’ll be back in the 70’s soon, I hope.

This guy has been bad news his whole life. Fortunately, he was still within arms reach when he tried me.

PS - Loved your neckwear suggestion.

Buck,

Lizards aren’t low enough. To this guy the bottom of a lizards belly would look like the Rickenbacker Causeway from sea level.

Old 07-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I called this loser out last year when I knew he was full of s*it. He screwed two fiends of mine over bad that I know for fact. I don't know how guys get away with stuff like this in the marine industry and then customers still go to them?

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.