Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 06-19-2003, 09:14 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When Todd shows up he's gonna throw a rod. I am just looking in the "users browsing" for searace to appear.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My crystal ball tells me Todd won't touch this thread. Besides, he's too busy building my motors to spend time on OSO. I'll have them before long and will share all the details. My experience to date has been very positive.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rough crew,

I have tried to work this out, with the start being," Oh you don't have that engine yet..." and then I lost the engine... and then It was shipped to my other store in Maimi.." What was thought to be a 540 Bulldog, 575 Hp Totally Freshed Zero hours turned into a Painted engine that looked like it came from the boneyard.
Parts bolted on engine, seapump, altinator ect had 1/2" washers for spacers, Distribtor was missing 2 out of 4 Screws and the 2 on it where rusted, dyno test when fuel was put to engine it poured out all over, no rear gasket, front gasket ripped and base gasket ripped.

after fueling the engine and tring to get the skip out everytime they did a pull test on the dyno excessive blowby would push the dipstick out. The Proshop tried everything including another carb to tune the engine Egts on every test indicated motor would not last 1 Day in boat with out melt down....

There is more to this, story but when on Monday I was told I would have my Money Back and now its Thursday and Yesterday I was told Todd Is to Busy to Talk to me, I tend to get pissed,

now I understand if Todd say's he fired his machanic, or he has had a major company change. We produced the engine test sheets to him and have given him lots of time to return our money

Maybe this was just a bad break for him and he truely didnot know what was leaving his shop, but then again there are alot of maybe's out there,

Todd has my number but dosn't feel I am worth a call and that if he keeps given me a reason why he has not wired my money that I'll Just let it go and say " okay honey when ever you can send me my money." Sorry Todd, I'm not that person
Old 06-19-2003, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you would cry too if it happened to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:01 AM
Registered

lets diggg out all the facts.
Attached Thumbnails Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.-lbwork024.jpg  
Old 06-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

so you bought a used motor that was freshened up by todd?
Old 06-19-2003, 10:32 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Friends of mine just TRADED Todd for some NEW motors and when they showed up MONTHS LATE they needed to go to another shop for $16,000.00 more work so they would run. FACT!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

please pass the butter
Old 06-19-2003, 10:37 AM
Registered

now we are getting down to the nitti gritty. [nothing to do with frank nitti] .
Attached Thumbnails Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.-lbwork025.jpg  
Old 06-19-2003, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Im going out for redenbachers

I think the local authorities might be interested in something like this.

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.