Notices

Lake Cumberland

Old 06-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Allan4

Originally posted by birdog
Thanks allan........You heading for the St. Clair race ?
Are you racing?
Bajaboat and I are not sure yet, it is going to be a timing thing. Trying to see if it is going to work out, play it by ear...so to speak. Good chance we will be there racing though, I think Short Curcuit wants a piece of us on their home turf... Plus I think a certain brand new HD 2500 4 door Dmax would look mighty fine with race decals.....hahahahah (okay....maybe).

Thanks Ric....you too!!

Old 06-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Bajaboat is going to Cumberland with the rest of us !! You will have to get someone else to hold the sheep !!!!!! {Ahhh i kill myself}
You guys who go down there alot need to pick a cove...We spent sat. last year in a nice one....1st r 2nd cove on the left coming out of the creek onto the main lake.....Close to the damn for the evening "action"
Old 06-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Allan4

The sheep are chained up somewhere in Batavia being fed organic oats and grass....

Old 06-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Registered

Good luck at the race !!!
If you don't go....c'mon down with the rest of us
Old 06-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Allan4

I'm talking about the St Clair river race in Aug, not the one this weekend in Metro. Either way....I'll show up at your place in Cumberland if I want, when I want, how I want, with who I want and stay for free, drink your booze and pound your old lady....

So deal with it...........

(Glad you have a sense of humor, have fun this weekend )

Old 06-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Birdog, You're in no harm

A4 poses no threat to your wife or your alcohol. He has to show up first.
Old 06-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Registered

Looking forward to the trip. I remember some of your boats from last year. We ran in the Sept Poker Run and I am always there the week of the fourth. Look for my buddie's new Formula 29. We stay up river at Harmon Creek on a houseboat but visit 76 falls frequently.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Registered

I think we should meet at the small falls it is easy to find in otter creek just stay to the right once you go around the big point, if anyone else has any ideas let us know.
Allan you want to but your decals on my new truck you will have to pay me sponsorship space is not cheep hahaha
Old 06-27-2003, 05:43 AM
Registered

Stay as lomg as you want,drink all the booze you want,F my EX old lady all you want {Please drown the misersble ***** when finished} just DON'T "F" with my dog !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajaboat...Whatever you guys think....You know the lake better than I....I may need to follow you there...
Old 06-27-2003, 06:01 AM
Registered

That may be a little hard to find what if we met out in front of the damn dam Saturday? Does anyone have a time preference?
Todd

Quick Reply: Lake Cumberland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.