Notices

There it goes...

Old 06-26-2003, 01:43 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

mlitefan...thanks for the kind words. You and Shawn have a blast this summer with your new toys and keep me posted with all your mods (can somebody say Whipple, new props,etc?)

U-Toys...looks like it's house projects for the summer, and maybe next summer too. Not a very happy ending, but I'll be looking for a 33' Powerplay which will make it all worthwhile when it happens.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Indy
mlitefan...thanks for the kind words. You and Shawn have a blast this summer with your new toys and keep me posted with all your mods (can somebody say Whipple, new props,etc?)

U-Toys...looks like it's house projects for the summer, and maybe next summer too. Not a very happy ending, but I'll be looking for a 33' Powerplay which will make it all worthwhile when it happens.
..he he he...just about the time someone would be planning to divest himself of the very same boat.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Fred...the way it's been going for you lately with all your projects, I might be on the water before you

Wes...I'll give you a buzz soon.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:00 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: There it goes...

Next
Old 06-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Millerlite I guess you couldn't get him to meet you half way for a case of beer.

HAHA!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2003, 06:27 PM
mirageman

The worst part is saying good bye, but you will always have the memories sniff, sniff....

NEXT!

Old 06-26-2003, 06:32 PM
mirageman

Post whoring now,
Don't be surprised if you suffer boughts with depression, confussion, and overall sadness. You need to get back up on that horse and get yourself something new! Believe me, 2 years now without a boat has been the worst two years of my life. But in 6 months I will be back on the sticks, and so should you!

Old 06-27-2003, 07:46 AM
mlitefan

Originally posted by CAP071
Hey Millerlite I guess you couldn't get him to meet you half way for a case of beer.

HAHA!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! I was thinking about that as we rolled passed Chesapeake House!!!

Took us about 7 hours to go up Tuesday night and about 11 hours to get home...damn Jersey turnpike...three hours and we moved 8 miles

I think Shawn paid about 80 bucks in tolls!!!! Ask him if it was worth it and I guarantee he says hell yes.