Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run! >

HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!

Notices

HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!

Old 06-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Blower motors
Attached Thumbnails HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!-110-1091_img.jpg  
Old 06-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Registered

Nort at idle
Attached Thumbnails HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!-110-1095_img.jpg  
Old 06-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Registered

Nort & Claudettte
Attached Thumbnails HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!-nort-claudette.jpg  
Old 06-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Registered

The lunch crew
Attached Thumbnails HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!-110-1089_img.jpg  
Old 06-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Registered

Nort, Tank, Kevin:

Thanks guys. I had a blast today. Even though I didn’t make it all the way to SB, the trip back from Ventura kicked butt!

It was a thrill to be running with Nort’s Formula on one side and Lo’s Scarrab on the other. It made me feel like one of the big dogs (until you guys hit the throttles and left me in the dust!).

I’m pretty happy with my little boat’s performance (but I am thinking bigger already. Damn that 3 foot it is, I’ve got 10 foot it is!).

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics while running. It was a little rough and I didn't want to lose the camera!

Tank: looks like I’m headed to Havasu the 12/13 with the gang too. I’ll call ya.

Kevin: Thanks for checking up on me. I left my phone in the boat while we were at Lo's so I didn't get the message until I was loaded back up and on the road. This is the type of thing that makes boating (boaters) so great, looking out for your friends. Are you going to Havasu too? Hope to see you there.

Thanks again, guys.

-Al

Last edited by Baja Fresh; 06-29-2003 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 06-30-2003, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a fun time.
Old 06-30-2003, 08:12 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanx for the pics looked like a calm day!
Old 06-30-2003, 12:29 PM
Uncle Toys

DajaFresh - Nice to meet you this weekend. You were getting some serious air in that pocket-rocket

Guys, don't miss that picture of Tank's truck, that thing is bad ass - especially when coming home late from the bar Saturday night and needing a shortcut

Thanks for the ride Tank, you certainly know how to handle that boat! Considering how much flyn we were doing, we sure felt completely safe and comfortable Kathy didn't stop talking about it the whole way home - did you see how he handled that boat, how he knew when to slow down, why cant you drive like Tank :eek

Kevin - Thanks for the hat, my fivehead wouldn't have survived without it. Great quality too!

Old 06-30-2003, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Al-

You made it in the salt! Great to meet you. Sorry we had to jam out of there so quickly! We were on a tight schedule yesterday, but glad we came up there. You did good!

Tank/Kevin....I heard it was sunny in Santa Barbra? FIGURES!!!! The water was a little misleading. No surface chop at all in the morning, but pretty cool swells.

Joe and Kathy....it was good to see you again. I wish we could go to Havasu with you, but we'll be in San Diego on the SCOPE trip the 9th to the 13th at the Loews Coranado Resort. Maybe we can hook up before you take off?

Quick Reply: HPChick Missed Out On A Great Pac Ocean Run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.