Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How did the LOTO poker run go? >

How did the LOTO poker run go?

Notices

How did the LOTO poker run go?

Old 06-30-2003, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we had a good time also... met lots of people... not sure how many of them are you guys from on here... our first poker run and we'll go do some more for sure...

Don
Old 06-30-2003, 09:52 PM
Registered

oh yeah... i didn't win anything either... thought i was gonna get newest boat... but didn't happen..

Don
Old 07-01-2003, 07:46 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by later
my take on the suggestion at the drivers meeting was a little different. as in they did not suggest you only go 60mph but said that was the speed limit for the event.
later
We were under the same impression. When we took off the cats took off so we stayed with them. I barely saw anyone at the start doin 60 especially on the way to Dicks.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:13 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

All of the boats really looked nice at the Toad Friday night. Thought the start Saturday morning was equally impressive.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was working, but on my way home from the office I saw Big Yellow Cat's boat waiting to turn on to 54
Old 07-01-2003, 12:18 PM
Registered

Saw his boat in PC Sat. and the 46 skater w/ what I believe was also a 40' skater tied up next to the Budweiser yacht in PC. The first Skater was driven by a solo driver??? What's going on with that? But the yacht had MANY beautiful women on board and I got one of there promotional T-shirts, so thanks!!!!!
Old 07-01-2003, 12:24 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

The 40 is my new race/pleasure Bacardi Silver 03 boat and the 46 was Mark Wetterau's. Both are powered the same and can be driven solo or with throttleman/driver. As far the women, they were some BUD girls giving out promotional items. Glad to hear you got one of the T-shirts!
Old 07-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Registered

Boat looks great. I figured that had to bo yours. I saw you on the yacht and you looked like you were enjoying yourself

Also saw that boat Memorial get some major air between BWJ's and Topsider's area!!! Good stuff and always a pleasure to see you out running!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by KiloKat
The 40 is my new race/pleasure Bacardi Silver 03 boat and the 46 was Mark Wetterau's. Both are powered the same and can be driven solo or with throttleman/driver. As far the women, they were some BUD girls giving out promotional items. Glad to hear you got one of the T-shirts!
Auggie Busch's boat looked GREAT. We tied up with him on Sunday for awhile in "Freedom." and a buddies 47 Fountain. He was a really nice guy.
Old 07-01-2003, 03:47 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

O21 - You must have seen the major air stuff on Saturday afternoon. CR28/38 - Thanks for the comment. I told AB you guys were out in the 46. By the way, ask "Freedom" Jim to give me a call when he has a chance.

Quick Reply: How did the LOTO poker run go?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.