OT: Sprint PCS is a ripoff!!!!!

Old 07-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by Sydwayz
They all suck.
Yep, that's been my experience!

Old 07-02-2003, 03:23 PM
srpbaer

Waterbum...let me guess you work for Sprint...noticed the Overland Park Ks...I ma consultant in the telco industry...worked for sprint for 2o years...You are right about the 11/24 date...lots of things will change...so hang in there folks...Incidently, I hate the bastards too....

Old 07-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't get me started on Sprint PCS. Does anyone have the CEO's email address? I have 15 phones on sprint. Been fighting with them since January. Last email I sent (last week) to the Business Sales Support Manager & told her I am not going to fall over & go away
Old 07-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Registered

I remember this with AT&t before
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ghlight=AT%26T
Old 07-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Registered

srbaer,
I consult in the telco industry. Spent 12 years travelling and finally was able to spend the last 18 months at home consulting in Overland Park. Thought this would end last November, then FCC granted a 1 year extension on portability.

Coverage - prior to moving last year, I could not get a clear signal at my home and only live 7 miles from World Headquarters. Even at World Headquarters, cell sites got overloaded and calls were unable to complete. They have fixed most of the capacity issues with 3G rollout.

Spent many years in billing applications. They all suck. Built to be confusing, inflexible without alot of software vendor work, and expensive to run. Put the creative marketing and finance people to work on plans that the systems can't support, add a bunch of bandaides to it, hope no one can figure out, and you end up with alot of pissed off people. Great strategy for growth as long as there is an endless supply of customers.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Turbojack
Don't get me started on Sprint PCS. Does anyone have the CEO's email address? I have 15 phones on sprint. Been fighting with them since January. Last email I sent (last week) to the Business Sales Support Manager & told her I am not going to fall over & go away
Turbojack,
Actually a good friend of mine works for Sprint PCS and he gave me a number to some big honcho, I called him and let him know what I thought and he had someone call me back right away...I'll see if I can get that # for you--keep posted.
THEY STILL SUCK!!
Old 07-02-2003, 07:49 PM
Registered

I loved sprint too.... They tried telling me I called New Zeland for like 3 hours!!!! I dont know anyone in NZ nor will I talk on a phone with anyone for 3 hours.
Old 07-02-2003, 08:02 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

"they" are how I pay my bills so watch it hahaha... I dont have an issue with my company and I have been a customer longer than an employee. I went so far as I DID cancel my home phone number. The only people that called me there were telemarketers anyway. (Semper thanks... pay that bill ... thats my 401K there ) The local number portability may not go into effect on November at the rate the companies are going... There are still some hurdles to go through.

I also dont see there being 5 wireless companys much longer(national anyway) there is just not enough people to suppoet that many companies. I Think sometime in the future you will see it narrowed down to 3 (my guess).