Notices

14-h Responds

Old 07-08-2003, 05:11 PM
14-H

Default 14-h Responds

14-H Responded to these posts. 14-H did not initiate them. You might direct your 'cut-it-out' comments to the source of the problem. 14-H will continue to respond to Mike A.'s inaccuracies. 14-H.

Old 07-08-2003, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

14-H,

Please return your incredibly interesting post. My first reaction to the rants against your topic was anger. When I was a performance boater, in the pre OSO era. I would have found what both sides said fascinating. But upon reflection, I think my fellow OSO friends are correct. Race related topics should be posted in the racers section. Some boaters are interested and they can read the Racers Roundup. But an obviously vocal group want the forums kept clear for discussions of interest to them. Fair enough, and it might make life eaisier for me as a Racer to simply go to the Racers Roundup when visiting OSO.
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:58 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

What's a "racer"....... Half the Poker Run boats are faster than the Factory Vee bottoms.........

Maybe we should have a "Poker Runs Only" forum...and "Cats Only Forum"......and a "Liberal Democrats Only" forum for Catmando......... oh! I almost forgot....this is still the "Offshore Only" forum.

Stop trying to censure issues you don't agree with....you can always read another string.......about LOTO parties....or some other brilliantly poignant topic.

T2x
Old 07-09-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered

Default Re: 14-h Responds

Originally posted by 14-H
14-H Responded to these posts. 14-H did not initiate them. You might direct your 'cut-it-out' comments to the source of the problem. 14-H will continue to respond to Mike A.'s inaccuracies. 14-H.

Your post remind me of Bob Dole's TV ads during his campaign.

Bob Dole says this.
Bob Dole says that.
Bob Dole stands for this.
Bob Dole stands for that.
Bob Dole never did this.
Bob Dole never did that.

.......most always in the third party pretense.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:06 AM
Registered

Default Re: 14-h Responds

Originally posted by 14-H

How many times can YOU count 14-H above??
Old 07-09-2003, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Mr. Luhrs nobody's trying to "censure" this guy. Some of us are just tired of reading about Mike A and his antics on this board. It's a RACE issue, so it should be moved to the RACERS' FORUM.
Catmando,

As I said before, if topics like this are not interesting to you and do not like their content simply do not read them. There are those of us that find them of significant value. It is as simple as that. Certainly when you see their topic name and who the author is you can easily decide whether you wish to read it or not. I am not trying to be a dick, just trying to demonstrate how this may continue for those of us that interested and how those of you who are not can avoid it.