Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Your prayers are needed... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54088-ot-your-prayers-needed.html)

H20 Cowgirl 07-11-2003 12:01 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

HiPerf2000 07-11-2003 12:11 PM

my condolences :( My prayers are with you and your family.

Indy 07-11-2003 12:31 PM

My father suddenly passed away from almost the same thing this past March, I feel your pain. For me, the sun shines a little less bright now...hang in there Steve

Captainblondee 07-11-2003 08:12 PM

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU STEVE AND TO YOUR FAMILY... SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO EXPRESS OURSELVES IN TIMES LIKE THESE.. A FRIEND OF MINE AND I WERE TALKING RECENTLY CONCERNING THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE OR A FRIEND.... TO ALL OF ON OSOS REMEMBER THIS IS YOU WILL BOTH FOR STEVE AND HIS FAMILY AND FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.
WE CAN'T GO BACK EVER...ONLY FORWARD.....JUST REMEMBER TO CHREISH EVERY MOMENT WITH THOSE THAT YOU LOVE AND THOSE THAT LOVE YOU, THEY ARE THE STRENGTH THAT CARRIES EACH OF US THROUGH EVERY DAY WE SPEND HERE, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE US COURAGE TO KEEP GOING WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH....THEY ARE THE REASON WE GET UP EVERY DAY AND THE REASON WE NEVER GIVE UP...

THINK ABOUT IT...WITH OUT THE LOVE OF OTHERS AND THE LOVE WE GIVE OTHERS THERE SIMPLY IS NO POINT.......IT ISN'T MONEY, OR BOATS OR CARS, OR HOUSES THAT MAKE US WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE MEAN TO OTHERS....... IT IS THE LOVE OF THOSE PEOPLE OR FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT ALL GO ROUND.... AND WHEN THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE TO SHARE IN THE LOVE DAMNED IF IT DOESN'T SEEM SOMEWHAT POINTLESS.... BUT THERE IS ALWAYS THE OTHER PEOPLE THERE TO HELP US GET THROUGH ALL THE BULL**** THAT LIFE HANDS OUT AND SO....... EACH DAY THANK GOD FOR THOSE YOU LOVE AND WHO LOVE YOU AND CHERISH ALL THOSE THAT YOU LOVE AND THOSE THAT LOVE YOU, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE....
MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CLOSE IN HIS ARMS DURING THIS TIME OF NEED AND ALWAYS ...............AS WITH ALL OUR OSO FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...

CAPTAINBLONDEE

cuda 07-11-2003 08:33 PM

My prayers and tears are for you and your family. News like this always hits me hard, even with people I've never met. God Bless you, and remember the good times with you brother.

Mr Gadgets 07-11-2003 08:34 PM

We shall keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! It is amazing what modern medicine can do sometimes, but help from the spiritual side is always the driving force.

I hope the bumpy road ahead can be smoothed by all the prayers and positive thoughts!

It is events like this that humble us and remind us of the important things in life.

georges 07-11-2003 08:40 PM

Please accept our hearfelt condolences on the loss of your brother. Even though we don't know each other, we understand the pain and sorrow.

Payton 07-11-2003 08:42 PM

Budman, I am so sorry. We are still praying for strength and comfort for your family.
With our eyes on the Lord we can get through even the toughest of times.

mark

ken240 07-11-2003 09:14 PM

Budman
It saddens us to hear of your loss.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

He will live on in memories of happier times.

God bless and keep the faith.

Ken & Maureen

candyman35 07-11-2003 09:40 PM

Budman,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.:( We will keep you and his family in our prayers.
Dan & Vicki