Notices

Who's Navy seal boat???

Old 07-14-2003, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Who's Navy seal boat???

I was at PIB yesterday, adn we dockedin front of a totally redone ex- navy seal boat. That thing was pretty wild, came out of Michigan, supposedly his maiden voyage.
It had 750 Sterlings- accordfing to the guy next to him. I wish i would have had my camera!
I still can't believe it was a 39' and said 7500lbs on it. Just all the cleats and sling hooks loooked like they weighed 2000lbs.

Anyone know whos this was????
Old 07-14-2003, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to the guy for a while, he was a very cool guy. 750 sterlings with 3a drives. he showed me around the whole boat, the quality of the rigging was amazing..everything on the boat was built solid as a rock he said he was seeing high 70 for speed, I never asked how much it weighed. That was my 28 cig docked right behind him, del sol, what time were you there?
Old 07-14-2003, 07:56 AM
Registered

Was it an inflatable?
Old 07-14-2003, 08:08 AM
Registered

Thrillseeker-- we got there about 2pm and left about 8 pm. We were at the round bar watching Pete and Wayne

We were the formulas and Sea-ray parked right in front of him, was that you when we pulled in?

Danny-- no it was fiberglass, had a TAOD paint job was pretty cool
Old 07-14-2003, 08:22 AM
Registered

I was wearing a red Cigarette t shirt, and was with a guy wearing a yellow hat and t shirt, (you may have seen him sleeping in the ground in the park). I saw a few Formulas come in but wasnt paying a whole lot of attention (I was pretty hungover from the night before) Did you see that Thunder cat with the wild a$$ Joker paintjob? That thing looked f#ckin awesome:
Old 07-14-2003, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
I talked to the guy for a while, he was a very cool guy. 750 sterlings with 3a drives. he showed me around the whole boat, the quality of the rigging was amazing..everything on the boat was built solid as a rock he said he was seeing high 70 for speed, I never asked how much it weighed. That was my 28 cig docked right behind him, del sol, what time were you there?

Dude, you went to PIB? WTF?

We need to plan a Saturday night over there soon. A night of power drinking and chasing women........
Old 07-14-2003, 08:44 AM
Registered

I don't recall seeing you --but wasn't on the dock for very long --5 mins- just long enough to call customs --what a pain.
That cat is from Windsor, the Spidalieri brothers own it, it's got 900sc sterling's in it (i think), and new prototype arnesons on it, I've seen that boat up close a few times when it was getting rigged. It's a wild machine, don't know what the top speed ended up being though. It's called 'Stop the press' they own a tool and die shop in Windsor.
Old 07-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Registered

what hull was the seal boat . was it a fountain or magum
Old 07-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Registered

fountain1, it was called an HSB. The guy told me the name of the hull builder but I cant remember,
Old 07-14-2003, 10:50 PM
Registered

SEAL is an acronym. Seal is a marine mammal. SEALs get a bit twitchy about being described as seals...just fyi (one of my closest friends is a SEAL Officer and he has corrected me).

Quick Reply: Who's Navy seal boat???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.