Notices

Lake St Clair Oso Members

Old 07-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Over 60 Sunsation's (incl myself)will be attending the Rally @ metro this weekend - on Sunday rafting party @ Muskamoot hoping to meet some OSO's members.
Old 07-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Canehdiangirl

we'll be in Sarnia for Bayfest Saturday, but back on Sunday for the Moot... see ya guys then!!

Old 07-15-2003, 05:00 PM
Canehdiangirl

Kbush -

Channel 69 will give you an idea where everyone is at locally on Lake St Clair

Ms Patriyacht - we did a fun run a couple of weeks ago (well our boat didn't make it) but plan on having another one soon!... will keep you posted.

If you head out to the Moot either Sat or Sun, head for the raft of boats that has the Zman's boat - big cruiser, speakers on top and a guy yelling "hell yeah" all day long..... can't miss it. couldn't see the end of the line last weekend. - Although it gets a little wild (don't know if you're into that)

I know your boat, saw it a Metro for the races, I'll keep an eye out for you, we have a 32 sunsation - mostly white with very little black, purple and yellow ... I'll see if I can come up with a pic.

Take care for now!.

Old 07-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks I think we will be out on Sunday, we are hanging at home Saturday for a Jimmy Buffet party on the little lake.
We will look for you guys, sounds like you will be hard to miss!
you.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:38 PM
formulaF302

Oh yea....Muskamoot Bay in the big raft of boats and near the big speakers is the place! Its not nearly as "fleshy" as last year...and the crowd seems pretty well behaved....maybe cause so many people started bringing their 10 year old kids thru to watch the show....but its safe....we're usually out there in an 86 Formula 302.....black, grey and some other goofy colors they threw on them back then.....

Old 07-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey thanks for the replies guys. was out of town on buisness last week, and regretablly had to meet some friends from new york for a 3 day bender in put-in bay this last weekend. man boating life is hard to take!! intrested to getting out to muscamoot this weekend. is anybody going to be out there this weeked? leave me a reply and let me know......and yes ranman, it is k as in ken from the sandbar in puce. see you on the waves...
Old 07-22-2003, 08:57 AM
Canehdiangirl

Unfortunately we won't be out there this weekend .. Christmas in July is this weekend @ PIB ...however the following is a for sure...

Also, for anyone interested -

Talks of a fun run for the 16th of August, leaving from Metro down to South Shore Grill in Wyandotte and then back up to the moot... I'll keep ya posted

Old 07-22-2003, 10:31 PM
formulaF302

I'm sure "all the usual suspects" will be at Muskamoot sunday..especially in light of the weather forcast. Some might be over by the Selfridge side of the bay saturday however in the hopes of getting a good view of the air show at the base. Sometimes you get a good view of it....and sometimes you don't ....but theres always a huge load of boats there for it.