attn: lucy's mercruiser special >

attn: lucy's mercruiser special

Notices

attn: lucy's mercruiser special

Old 05-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: attn: lucy's mercruiser special

No boating this weekend for me...... a few more items to address and then testing begins!! Youre alright Mark...... can hand it out and take it too!! I hope that we get to run together sometime. I still have never been in an Apache........

By the way.. who is this in the pic??? I still have no idea, I just like the pic!!!
Attached Thumbnails attn: lucy's mercruiser special-5146who_apache.jpg  
Old 05-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

sean stinson.california apache dude..........met him once or twice seems ok to me...........just another guy trying to make it in a tough enviroment.........i for one wish him luck. good luck sean........mark....
Old 05-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered

thank you Brett. you got a rain check. joe skrokie went for a ride with me and came back in one piece.nick porter too and rob stormrider. cya m.m. what are you dialing in may i ask? mark........
Old 05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
hey roger hows that smokin boat of yours comming? mark....
Just got back from detailing the Checkmate. It`s going to Grand Sport Center in the morning to be sold. Then, I can concentrate my efforts on the Cig....and a bow stop project that I have taken on.
Roger
Old 05-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Registered

roger you are on top of it.you deserve that boat and even more it needs you. frankie took great pride in it and i know you will take to the next level......best wishes mark..............
Old 05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Registered

thank you Brett. you got a rain check. joe skrokie went for a ride with me and came back in one piece.nick porter too and rob stormrider. cya m.m. what are you dialing in may i ask? mark........
Don`t pass up the chance to go for a ride with Mark. I`ve been out with him in the Apache a couple of times and it was a thrill. The engines sounded so good that I almost had tears running down my cheeks and the ride was so wild that I almost had tears running down my leg.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Registered

roger you are on top of it.you deserve that boat and even more it needs you. frankie took great pride in it and i know you will take to the next level......best wishes mark..............
Thanks Mark.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered

roger i apoligise for leaving you out. we rode out of diversy and haulover. mark..
Old 05-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Registered

roger i apoligise for leaving you out. we rode out of diversy and haulover. mark..
No apology needed, I was just relating an experience.
Attached Thumbnails attn: lucy's mercruiser special-my-pictures0183.jpg   attn: lucy's mercruiser special-my-pictures0184.jpg   attn: lucy's mercruiser special-my-pictures0192.jpg  

Old 05-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The beauty of this forum is that despite the fact that we all bicker we all are brothers in a sense. The offshore community is relatively small and the people I meet are all characters!! That picture of Stinson cracks me up...... I have talked to Sean a few times on the phone, offered him my legal services, and he has offered his twin step driving skills...(we have both been swimming!). MM, I am dialing in a Gladiator Super V that has been completely redone.... I would post some pictures but I dont want to let the final version out yet. It looks real nice!! I will look forward to taking a ride in your boat. I talked to Sean about the Warpath boat and the possibilities of it coming up for sale. I would jump at the chance to by that boat, especially with the history.

Quick Reply: attn: lucy's mercruiser special

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.