Notices

Mentor,Ohio Poker Run

Old 07-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eastside,Ohio Poker Run

A big Thank you to the people and sponsors that put on this run.. We just got back and I couldnt wait to express my thanks to all the great people that we met. We had one great time and cant wait until next year to do it again!!Thanks again for putting up with us and our loud cat My son came in from Calif for the run and he also wanted me to thank all of you for the hospitally that all of you showed us..Great run and a great party..!!

eliminator219

Last edited by eliminator219; 07-22-2003 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

I agree GREAT RUN !!! thanks Ron Bender... Brad,, and the rest of the Eastside Lower Level Boat Club team ... Awesome run ... great weather ,,great time,, great people... (EXCEPT FOR THE GUY WHO RIPPED OFF MY x-large "t" shirt )... I will be back next year... DAVE
Old 07-21-2003, 07:27 AM
Registered

Dave, I know how ya feel I had a t-shirt stolen from me too, or maybe I lost it.

Great run, great party, weather, people, boats, ****ty cards and all, had a blast.

I'll be back next year, just because all of my mentally challenged friends will too.

9 years in row and still a kick ass run. Thanks East Side.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 07-21-2003, 07:30 AM
Registered

Eliminator,

You should see if you could change the subject of you thread to East Side run, just because there was a Mentor poker run last weekend and people may get confused. You have seen the characters at East Side so you know what I mean.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only @ Eastside !!!!

Lots of WEIRD stuff happened this year and I'm sure the stories will start rolling in ......

Typical NASTY Lake Erie in the morning !!!

A few broken bones ... and windshields !!!

Stopped @ a wake in Eastlake (not a boat wake)

Broken belts and busted off Bravos !!!

Lunch @ Lakeside Yacht Club ... (Thanks National Marine)

There's more, but the rest goes to the Uncensored area ...... Now lets see those pics folks !!!!!!!!!

JM

BTW .... whats it gonna take to put Eastside and MHYC together for one AWESOME poker run ???
Old 07-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

It was a great run... glad we made it.... good idea Jer .. combining runs... I LIKE IT!!! BROKEN EQUIP??? NOT ME !!! MY OLD SCARAB CAME THRU GREAT!!!!!!! RAN THE SH** OUT OF IT!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS. FROM BOATPICS.COM.... GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!
Old 07-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Registered

Does anybody know when Boatpics is supposed to have those up?

Dano
Old 07-21-2003, 10:38 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Danny Usnik
Eliminator,

You should see if you could change the subject of you thread to East Side run, just because there was a Mentor poker run last weekend and people may get confused. You have seen the characters at East Side so you know what I mean.
Yeah, good idea. Put EAST SIDE somewhere in the title. I didnt know where I was half the time, but I know it was on the EAST SIDE!
Old 07-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Hydro Power

What a great time. Thanks for having us we will be back next year.

Old 07-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Registered

my liver hurts

other than thatI had an awesome time Thanks a lot to Dano, and all his buddies who were generous enough to let me ride with them. It was great meeting everyone and I am looking foreward to next year. Most of the storries that I have to share belong in the uncencored forum, so I cant post in here.

Quick Reply: Mentor,Ohio Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.