Like Tree0Likes

OT: Got hit on the way in to the office today

Old 07-22-2003, 01:57 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.

That damn BSAG got me in a conspiracy last year.... I was driving 100 miles out the boon-docks to trade in my Tahoe to him on the Avalanche, and as I got 1 mile from his dealer, he had some girl cream me in her Pontiac; rear ending my Tahoe. He took $1000 off my trade value.

Just kidding Brett. This girl was heading to Ocean City, and rear ended me at a stop light. She put one scratch on my trailer hitch. Wiped out the front of her car and her 6 hour drive from New York, ending her weekend.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: '88 Formula F-206 LS

One othe odd thing about Florida accidents is that unless there are injuries or extensive damage the cops won't stick around to right up a report. The cop will hand you the report, show you and the other party(s) what sections to fill out, and explain where to mail it.
And if you have the fender-bender on a state road the local police or County Sheriff can't handle the accident unless there's injuries or traffic flow is impeded. Otherwise you wait till the Highway Patrol decides to show up. Usually it takes about an hour or two for that to happen.

Last edited by Iggy; 07-23-2003 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:03 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ofshore
Cord, let us know if your driving through michigan so we can stay on the water.

LOL, but I think all that bumping on the freeways got Cord to step up to the plate. I would not want to run into Cord on any road knowing now what he drives.

The rear bumper alone must weigh 500 pounds and is crush proof....looks like one of those big sewer pipes only it is out of steel with a 1" cable welded to it.

Anyone that hits him is going to have severe car damage with maybe a hint of paint scuff on Cord's vehicle .
Old 07-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: 8' row boat

Quote:
Originally posted by hp500efi
LOL, but I think all that bumping on the freeways got Cord to step up to the plate. I would not want to run into Cord on any road knowing now what he drives.

The rear bumper alone must weigh 500 pounds and is crush proof....looks like one of those big sewer pipes only it is out of steel with a 1" cable welded to it.

Anyone that hits him is going to have severe car damage with maybe a hint of paint scuff on Cord's vehicle .

Yea, I got rear ended ONCE too often! Grrrrr.