Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Little Creek Regatta/HRPA Chesapeake Bay Poker Run Aug 1&2... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55314-little-creek-regatta-hrpa-chesapeake-bay-poker-run-aug-1-2-a.html)

Reckless32 07-29-2003 05:24 PM

Okay let's get this back up for the evening readers to peruse and absorb....

BillR 07-29-2003 10:28 PM

Everyone's getting their rigs shined up for the event. Saw SuperHawaii40 putting on a coat of wax today. Looks sweeet! Sounds great too, with those new CMI's.

Anyone for this board going to participate? Alot of OSO'ers were sorry LAST year that they didn't run. Are you all game for some real "OFFSHORE" water? Or will you stay home and boat in your bathtub?? :)

Reckless32 07-31-2003 05:52 PM

Okay, let's give her one more go around before we put it away until next year....Can't wait, it's gonna be great....:D :cool:

Super Hawaii 40 04-19-2004 07:26 AM

This event is different then any other. There are close to a thousand people in our tent during the partys. Live bands, food, and of course, good drink. Remember, you can save by signing up by June. Ocean running, Carrier Fleet, Wisconson Battleship. Lunch (4 included with registration) will be an all you can eat at HOOTERS on the water in Norfolk. They will have everything on their menu. They have an outdoor party area so we can eat and look at all the boats. The Waterside Marina will be closed to other traffic during the event so we will be-in control of the inner harbor and are allowed to be rafting like we did as we all enjoy the Richmond Poker Run stop at Smithfield Station. Should make quite a shot. So far the fastest entry has triple 1000HP in a 50+ Nor Tech. Should look cool beside Boyd Haynes with the triple Yanmars. (I think Boyd does better then 2.5 Gal/mile the fast ride uses) Seeing two twins of that size will be assume.
PLEASE JOIN US THE FIRST WEEKEND IN AUGUST EACH YEAR.
John Addy
Super Hawaii 40
LEAD SLED
PS thanks for the tip on a picture of my boat in Print. I will search it out.

CBlakeNS 04-19-2004 08:39 AM

Hopefully my dad and I can do this, this year ill make sure to show him the info!

Reckless32 04-19-2004 11:39 AM

Basically the the info remains the same as described for 2003 except the dates and lunch stop. Dates this year are August 6th & 7th (Fri/Sat) and lunch stop as Super Hawaii mentioned above, will be at the Downtown Norfolk Waterside (similar to Baltimore's and Jacksonvill's) Hooters.

Registration this year is $175 ($150 if postmarked by June 1st). Now how can you beat that price for ANY kind of boating event?...

CBlakeNS 04-19-2004 12:42 PM

Thanks for the info, ill get with my dad about it and get registered up ASAP!!!

Who is 100% sure that they will be attending the event?

Reckless32 04-19-2004 02:05 PM

Young Mr. Blake please provide your dad with the info and if he has any questions about it or any of our local boating activities, I'd be more than welcome to discuss it with him....

Rick Elkins

Cignificant 04-19-2004 07:55 PM

I sent my entry in last week...

Offshoreracr 04-19-2004 10:08 PM

Steve, how is finishing the project going? Can't wait to see the new paint job.