Notices

CG Update

Old 08-15-2003, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now you say we can dilute your product?? You didn't mention that to us before.....a little after the fact??

I really hope this product comes down in price....say $15.00 per bottle, so it would be comparable to other products such as Meguiers (SP) quick wax.
You and I know it's not worth $40+ dollars for a TINY bottle......
Old 08-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Diamond Jim

It's not necessary to dilute it. Some people prefer a bigger bottle. We could have easily put this product in a larger container and charged the same so it appears you get more. I'd rather sell conentrated product and let the user decide.

A single bottle is good for a whole year for an auto, which is good value. Not sure sure about boats because of the constant maintenance. Some people like it and are willing to pay the amount for such a product...It's an expensive product for us to import...

But it's up to you to decide if its worth it...

Old 08-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Doesn't sound like this product is worth it , Jimbo!! I bet you guys lowered the price because it's not selling to well.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Diamond Jim

The product sells fine. We've recouped our initial investment and can now lower the prices. Simple as that. Some people feel it's expensive, no doubt. But for those that are loyal users think its a great product. This is a newer technology sealant and costs us $$$ to import...

Old 09-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Diamond Jim

I would recommend using the Pro Kit for boats ove th CG Quick product. The Quick product is more of a mainteance spray on for the professional three step coating. I'd liek to see what people feel about this product and not the Quick. The Quick only lasts 1-2 months by itself, as stated...

Interested to see what happens with Audacity test results...