Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Labor Day head count! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57909-loto-labor-day-head-count.html)

SummerObsession 08-27-2003 11:51 AM

LOTO Labor Day head count!

1 Attachment(s)
Who's in? We'll be there Friday afternoon.
Hey, OB21, let's meet up for the drink I owe you!!

Thinking about heading to Big Dick's Saturday.
Post your cell if you want and location, and boat pic.:D

John and Jennifer
620-874-4280
Lazy Days

blown formula 08-27-2003 01:37 PM

I will be there with my mate,
Fountain38 will also be there with wife & nautical child!
About 15 of us are coming up with boats from Oklahoma.

Lookin' forward to it!!:D

OBNOXUS21 08-27-2003 02:08 PM

Sounds good John. I'll be getting Friday afternoon also. Maybe Thurs, evening if I ditch my only Friday class at 8:30, which I am pretty sure I will :D What are you doing Friday night? I'm sure I'll be at Toad Cove, since I still haven't found Docknockers or the Big Easy. How about BWJ's Sat night after P.C.?

Staying at Sunrise Ridge, again. LotoParty got his place there and talked with him a few times last weekend.

I am off to class now and will check back later. A three hour history class :( Atleast it's only once a week........I guess.

Justin
785-760-3306

Tbonepmp 08-27-2003 02:25 PM

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!
Should be arriving Thursday evening...
Regards :)

lonestar382 08-27-2003 02:40 PM

I'll be there coming in late Thursday night. goin' to Horney Toad Friday, Docknockers on sunday, and party cove the entire weekend:D

Von Bongo 08-27-2003 02:41 PM

Im here but I will be working until 1 on Saturday. When are you wanting to run to Dicks?

I think Griff & Bobby are here too still.

Tbonepmp 08-27-2003 02:50 PM

GEEZ... I was just thinking about food!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

SummerObsession 08-27-2003 03:00 PM

Originally posted by Tbonepmp
GEEZ... I was just thinking about food!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Yea, dude you're looking a little gaunt:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

OB21: Friday night at the Toad sounds good. I will make it a point to show you where Docknockers is if you want!
BWJ's sounds good too. I was thinking about heading to the Big Easy, as we haven't sampled that one yet!;)

Big Dick's for me would have to be Saturday morning. Would like to raft up w/everybody in the cove Saturday afternoon if it works.

FWK 08-27-2003 03:11 PM

We will be down Friday morning.

jawbreakerkid 08-27-2003 03:17 PM

i'll be rollin' into town thursday afternoon. it will be just N-Lo and myself this weekend.

chad

RUSSELLDEAN 08-27-2003 04:26 PM

I'll be there friday afternoon. 31' Viper w/white out pkg. all weekend.
Russ

LutzParty 08-27-2003 05:14 PM

We will be there Friday night late. Please keep us in the loop. We have a sitter for the kids and will be looking at hooking up with everyone on Saturday or Sunday and then for dinner maybe both nights.

fountain525sc 08-27-2003 05:15 PM

We'll be there all weekend. Everyone is more than welcome to stop by. We are on the 26mm across from Tan-Tar-a. I'm pretty sure there are a couple other OSO members in the same cove. My cell # is 816-210-8704!!

SummerObsession 08-27-2003 08:22 PM

Originally posted by LutzParty
We have a sitter for the kids and will be looking at hooking up with everyone on Saturday or Sunday and then for dinner maybe both nights.
Yeah, we've been craving a night at JB Hooks! Gotta go there at least once during the weekend!:D

LutzParty 08-28-2003 05:35 AM

our cell is 913 515 7456 keep us in the loop.

SummerObsession 08-28-2003 11:55 AM

Anyone else?
I guess we will be in condo Z4 at Lazy Days, slip # ZR-6

SinkorSwim 08-28-2003 01:18 PM

Saturday only for us....

1 Attachment(s)
Hope to put in at PB2 Saturday morning,,,

OBNOXUS21 08-28-2003 03:10 PM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Yeah, we've been craving a night at JB Hooks! Gotta go there at least once during the weekend!:D
Lobster anyone? Haven't eaten there since Dec. w/ the 'Big Dogs' of racing! Man the lobster tail was like 64oz. or something. Absolutely delicious!!!!!!!

SO--I took down your cell so we can hook up. On the down side, I just heard it was supposed to rain all weekend :( Hope not down there.

L8er
OB21

SummerObsession 08-28-2003 03:15 PM

I heard about the rain too. Good thing boats are waterproof!:D

On the upside, if it rains we'll have more bar time!:cool:
Hey, ya gotta look at the bright side, right?

amer3 08-28-2003 04:54 PM

iam there fri night 18mm a/o 2600 all white cell 314 265 3876 john

LutzParty 08-28-2003 09:44 PM

Its always sunny at LOTO sometimes it just rains sunshine................

LutzParty 08-29-2003 07:32 AM

Oh well............It beats not boating at all

One of the most fun weekends we ever had at LOTO the day started out cloudy overcast and raining. We spent all day chasing the sun. Made for some great boat rides.

Like all kids with a new toy I will be playing with it rain or shine.

It will give us a chance to do some cleaning and detailing too.

Any advice on painting the hatches on the deck???

36spectre 08-29-2003 07:37 AM

Lutzparty,are you too cheap to put in real hatches???:)

Smitty 08-29-2003 07:43 AM

Kevin,

Could those hatches be covered in white vinyl???

OBNOXUS21 08-29-2003 04:08 PM

Hiho Hiho it's off to LOTO I go :D :D :D

FeverFan 08-30-2003 04:06 PM

We aren't doing any better here in Houston......damn TS Grace. :hothead:

http://images.ibsys.com/sh/images/we...g1_ir_anim.gif

Von Bongo 08-30-2003 04:20 PM

Not raining now and people out...we were out on a test drive for about 40 miuntes and caught a few drops but not bad.

LutzParty 08-31-2003 07:04 AM

orignally posted by 36spectre
Lutzparty,are you too cheap to put in real hatches???

Welll lets see we have owned the boat all of 11 days which has barely given us time to get out and run it.

If you think Im too cheap you could always send cash donations and I will dedicate them to you.

Winter is the time for upgrading things.

As for the weather here at LOTO, its not been too bad really. its pretty overcast but we have been able to get out and take some pretty good runs.

Its Always sunny in our world

:D :D :D :D

LutzParty 09-01-2003 09:16 PM

I think I may be dried out by tomorrow........ maybe.

We were still able to make it to Party Cove with Mr & Mrs Griff and saw a few of their friends from Omaha and the hotboats****** site. Eddie, Adam and their lovely brides.

We all had a great time in the cove with only a few scattered sprinkles intruding.
Then as we headed out and made it to the No Wake Zone.............. The heavens opened up. We sought refuge under the bridge for a while then ventured over to the Salty Dog and ran into Obnoxious21 ( Justin) who is nowhere near Obnoxious.

Its always sunny at LOTO sometimes it is just liquid sunshine.

Griff 09-02-2003 01:39 AM

LP, as always great seeing you and Amy. And don't feel too bad, I got soaked again today when I drove to PB2 to haul the boat out. Damn rain stings at 60mph.

SummerO, saw you leaving PB2 today. I hope you took Bobbie's advice and went the other direction through Camdenton. For once, I did, and was happy about it. That traffic jam was unbeliveable. Sorry we missed ya over the weekend. I also did see a sister boat to yours cruising by our condo. It was the same except for the colors. I was blue with red accents.

SummerObsession 09-02-2003 10:02 AM

Griff:
tell her THANKS for the update on the traffic. We went south and actually took 54 all the way to Wichita. No traffic at all! It is about the same distance but slower because of all the little towns. With the traffic jam though, we probably saved a bunch of time!!

Someone told me there was another Playboy at LOTO, just blue. Not really a Playboy edition, no wood floor, etc, but I guess the factoooory would build watever they could sell!!
I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to check it out!

Hope you guys didn't get too wet! Thanks a MILLION to CPR for helping me out!

Tbonepmp 09-02-2003 12:13 PM

Summer O',
I got your message on Saturday, but you didn't leave your number on my voicemail so I had no way of getting a hold of you. JBK and myself saw you running by his condo Sunday afternoon... The boat looked great!!!
I didn't even make it out on the water at all, just didn't feel like dealing with the nasty weather. Ohhh well, I hope you guys made the best of it....
Regards,
Tony

OBNOXUS21 09-02-2003 01:32 PM

Despite some of the downpours, I had an excellent time. Only went out a little on Sat. during the day, but I still managed to give myself a little scare racing a red and white Top Gun. Still, the crew of that boat were more than happy to watch and even cheer me on.

We went to Toad Cove every night. I even made a new "friend" Fri. and Sat. night :D Almost got stuck there Sun. 'cause of the rain. Had like six people packed in the cuddy w/ the cockpit cover on. My clothes are still wet from that one.

SummerO and Mrs. SummerO, Griff and Bobbie, Kevin and Miss Amy, it was great to see you guys and meet some of you for the first time.

LutzParty- We may or may not have been obnoxus at Salty Dog, but ask SummerO about party cove ;) Hey John, got a cooler???? :D :D :D Boy did we get wet after you left. Lucky for you your ride was short and sweet, I am sure ;)

SummerObsession 09-02-2003 02:16 PM

Obnoxious21:
I was wondering if you would show up back here!:D
As for the cooler, I think I'm the only one in the world that would go to PC with a cooler full of.....water. :rolleyes: We weren't quite prepared for a great day in the cove!
Everyone should know what a GREAT guy OB21 is! Even if he doesn't want you to know!:D
He saw us cruising the cove, called my cell and made room for us in the raft up. He even fed us beer since we didn't have any and we are losers.:p :p
Thanks, bud for hooking us up and taking care of us!! We just tied the last line to the dock when the DOWNPOUR hit! We had a great day on the lake regardless! We had more fun running wide open in the rain and then drip drying! It made cleaning the inside of the boat REAL easy, just wipe down!
The only problem is I now owe OB21 a whole CASE of drinks! :D :D

Oh yeah, and this is post 1000 !!! :D :D

I really need a life.:p

MissAmy 09-02-2003 02:52 PM

Griff - We had quite the fun day with you and Bobbi on Sunday; the downpours only added to the excitement of dancing in the rain to my favorite 80's tunes. LOL!! PS....Tell Bobbi that my neice asked how old she was and made the statement that she "looks really young". (See what wearing a string bikini does?! She's gonna have to get the g-string for next year. heheheh)

Ob21 - Great to see you again; maybe next time we'll have more time to catch up.

SummerO - We waved and waved and waved at you in the cove. I can't believe you couldn't hear us hollering at you?! haha, just kidding. It's nice to have the 'young-uns' take care of us old losers, isn't it? Good job, Ob21!!

WRedmann 09-02-2003 03:41 PM

We did not even pull the boat out of the slip. Started it though!

Obnoxious,

my neighbor came back in Sunday with the cockpit cover on with about 4 snaps undone and his head pocking out. Was quite a sight to watch him dock it.

OBNOXUS21 09-02-2003 04:11 PM

Wow..... I feel special. A thank you on your 1000th post to me!!!!!!!
When are we gonna see that PlayBoy sponsorship? ;)
It was my pleasure helping you and crew out on that pathetic beer situation you guys ALLOWED yourselves to get into :P
How about that big azz carver that pulled in? You were easy we already had the line open for you. So was FunHome's old boat. What a great looking Fountain (pre-swimplatform era)!!! Even though they were in the same pathetic beer situation :D :D

Griff 09-03-2003 01:38 AM

SummerO, not sure if it was the real deal or not. It was cruising around in front of condo at the Palisades marina and I actually thought it was you at first. Had to get out the binoculars to see that it was actually dark blue.

Miss Amy, you mean those downpours that you saw from inside the cabin?????? And if she has her way( I tried to accomodate her) I doubt she'll be wearing a G by next Summer.

Justin, great to meet you and hang out at the Toad. We just couldn't muster up enough energy to go again on Sun night. Just gettin too damn old, I guess.

WRedmann 09-03-2003 07:58 AM

Griff, did you stay at the Palisades?

FunHome 09-03-2003 01:07 PM

SummerO,
Sounds like you guy's had a great time!!

Obnoxus21,
Just wait until I get ahold of Matt.....I can't believe he would go to "The Cove" without being prepared!! I thought I had taught him better!! Heck, I even showed him the size of cooler that works best!!

"Buy them books and buy them books and all they do is look at the pictures!!"