Notices

Trailer trash

Old 08-28-2003, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phantom, you just trashed my thread ok from now on post pics of chix kissin chix
Old 08-28-2003, 08:23 PM
BuzzinBye!

Well I couldn't resist, trailering is the only thing my boat does right now Still not finished!!!

Dan
Attached Thumbnails Trailer trash-kanddgun.jpg  

Old 08-28-2003, 08:25 PM
BuzzinBye!

another
Attached Thumbnails Trailer trash-kanddgun001.jpg  

Old 08-28-2003, 08:26 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

More Trailer Trash
Attached Thumbnails Trailer trash-p5140001.jpg  
Old 08-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I've got Flaming Trailer trash
Attached Thumbnails Trailer trash-p5230002.jpg  
Old 08-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hotduck,
Thanks for the pics!!!!! I love that boat. I think it was for sale for $90K before you bought it, man what a deal!! Good luck with that wave crusher.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Son, You Need A Bigger Truck !

Originally posted by WickedWon
You get'in out this weekend ?
Be out and about in the Sonic on Sat. Taking the jet out Sunday. No plans for Monday yet. Maybee take out the jet skis. Running out of summer, gotta play with 'em all.
Old 08-28-2003, 10:27 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Warpaint, I'll need a heavy duty weedwhwacker to even find my trailer!!! I've got to dig up some pictures of before I joined the life of leisure!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 09:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Catmando : The only run time I have in the Apache is the time spent on the sea trial. Since that day she has been in "rehab" to take her first steps back to glory.

It is my understanding that the boat was completely re-rigged (transom filled and re-cut too)when the third engine was removed. The engines now appear to be spaced as they would be in any twin engine boat (they certainly cannot get much closer together). The CG and balance should be ok, but I won't know for sure until we get her in the ocean and go for a few test flights. The engines went from triple 850's to twin 1000's. Some power lost, but she should still be respectable. During the test run, the speedo did not work and we did not have a GPS so I do not have any speed figures yet. I have been toying with the idea of ditching the rear two bolsters (where the third engine was) and going to a fully staggered setup. This would still leave bolsters for 6. We'll see. That will be down the road a bit, if ever. For now, I just want to get the engines finished and everything on the boat in working order. That is the first goal.

As far as the red interior, again I cannot say for sure. The day we did the test run was only in the upper 70's so the interior was not bad at all. I imagine that the situation will change when it gets to 90 degrees! Again, only time in the boat will tell.

Now the graphics. Some days I like it and other days I am not really crazy about it. It is awfully busy, but the good thing is that it is 100% vinyl. The white under the vinyl needs some work, but from 5 feet away it looks great! It looks like it was just a quick paint job done without the proper prep work or finish work. There are some areas that look as though they were never wet sanded and there are some areas that were not prepped, such as where the buttons were located to hold the cockpit cover. There are still dimples where every snap was located.

Anyhow, it is going to take some time, but with some patience and some TLC, I think that it is gong to be a great rig!
Old 08-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could kiss my Myco!!
Attached Thumbnails Trailer trash-pantera-trailer.jpg  

Quick Reply: Trailer trash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.