Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What is WRONG with people these days!!!! >

What is WRONG with people these days!!!!

Notices

What is WRONG with people these days!!!!

Old 09-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

that blows, people do not give a damn. i am the same way park hell and gone in a lot a take the walk. don't go off on him, it will only make you more pissed and probably make things worse. i am the same with a house contractor right now, i would just lovvve to crack him with a tight left blow about now, "try" to be the better man....
Old 09-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trying to be the "better man" is commendable and takes considerable restraint, which is hard. On the other side of the fence, my father taught me that at certain times, nothing teaches someone a better lesson than "a good ole fashioned punch in the nose". Now I know in 2003, that is opening yourself up for a lawsuit and/or jail time. So in this time of history, it is probably better to restrain yourself. I have also learned through life's experience, that some people just continue to be a$$ho**s until someone steps up and demonstrates to that individual, that some types of behavior just plain will not be tolerated. They should pass a law that you can punch some idiot's lights out who desperately deserves it once a year without getting in trouble. When they stopped spanking kids 20/25 years ago, kids were not taught discipline or consequences of their actions. And look where it's got us. I catch someone keying my truck or my boat and it will ultimately result in that being one of the worst decisions of their life. Sometimes you just have to make a stand on unacceptable behavior. And keying a vehicle is one of the most gutless acts I know of. Outlaw
Old 09-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Left my boat outside the other night and didnt get the canvass on b4 the dew set in so I left it open. Someone threw a half full bottle of pop in the cockpit and its all over my carpet. NO damage but people suck.

Old 09-03-2003, 01:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Outlaw-
That's sounds like something I would do. I'm a 5'5 chick and people don't think I'll say anything because I look cute and innocent.

I was at Strawberry Farms in Irvine (Golf Coarse) and some douche bag was trying to squeeze his golf clubs between my nice Porsche and his Denali. He checked to see if anyone one was looking and I was just walking out. I went off and he paid to get it fixed. People are so careless!
Old 09-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wasabe, GOOD FOR YOU..............
Old 09-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Registered

Thank you Outlaw.

Old 09-03-2003, 10:19 PM
Registered

AudioFin...
Holy Cow... when his insurance hears what your insurance co. says and then it gets back to him...

I would love to be a fly on that wall!

LMAO!
Pay back is a bit**
Old 09-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Unfortunately in today's society, this behavior is commonplace. In the high hassle, high expense, rush rush world we live in, people will just take the gutless and easy way out so they don't have to deal with what is right. Morals and ethics are on their way out, and this type of action is in. This same scenario just happened to my mother and her new car. She's recently widowed, and this is the last thing she needs to deal with, just because some loser doesn't have the decency to act with ethics. Who raises these people? Whats happened to parenting and instilling children with ethics?
Old 09-04-2003, 07:48 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am just going to let the whole thing slide. The owner of the house that I was working at both came up with the same solution. My insurance will cover the costs so why make a huge stink. I know the other guy will just say he did not do it and then it is a he said she said and it will go no place but make the tension on the site go through the roof.

Jon
Old 09-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You could kick his a$$. wont fix your truck, but it might make you feel better

Quick Reply: What is WRONG with people these days!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.