Notices

SBI NYC Race pics

Old 09-08-2003, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chris232, I don't where you were but if you go to www.njsportpics.com you will see ALL the boats flying out of the water. My flying CONDO was completely out of the water the better part of the day. You must have had a great ride also, 120 miles, your as F$%&en nuts as we are. Did you enjoy the race, have a good time? Be safe. Regards Augie
Old 09-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There were 2 Bacardi boats at the race but only one ran.
The #224 was racing and it had the Arneson drives with the rudder steering system. The other boat was # PX4 or some similar # and had the #6 drives. That stayed on the trailer the entire day.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally posted by A.Pensa
chris232, I don't where you were but if you go to www.njsportpics.com you will see ALL the boats flying out of the water. My flying CONDO was completely out of the water the better part of the day. You must have had a great ride also, 120 miles, your as F$%&en nuts as we are. Did you enjoy the race, have a good time? Be safe. Regards Augie
Augie, your right about the boats flying, the water was a bit choppy from the northern turn buoy on south. alot of it had to do w/ the boat wakes themselves, but no where near the 6-9 footers they were calling for because of the storm. we left from LLM at about 4:30 and headed up past the statue and then down the east river, now that was choppy,,,, we got our butts kicked in there. there were 5 of us and we are all very sore today. I dont know how soon I would want to do this again, maybe SBI NY 2004
n Thanks for putting on a good show, the equipment and people are awesome. Last year I was a patrol boat in my baja and really enjoyed the up close excitement, this year we watched at the northen turn buoy drinking memosa's out on the deck at the chart house...
Old 09-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Thanks for the pics!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the picts fat daddy Shane hope all is well with your dad missed you and miller there.Was a lot of fun and yes the river was rough Tom
Old 09-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Registered

Thanks for the well wishes on my father Tom. I missed you as well. I have not heard from my mother yet, I am hoping no news is good news. Congrats on the black and white flag.
Old 09-08-2003, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Shane, I hope all is well with Dad, let me know if there is anything we can do..................Chris I'll bet your hurting today, I'm woopppppeeddddddd!!!!!!!!!Glad you enjoyed. Augie