Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BustedGun Give us a Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59054-bustedgun-give-us-update.html)

BUSTEDGUN 10-01-2003 04:31 PM

New boat name!!!

One Balled Frozen Purple Salty Busted Gun!!!

Might be hard to fit on the transom?

Dan

Madcow 10-01-2003 04:31 PM

Originally posted by BUSTEDGUN
THREE????

Careful LJ you're letting out my secrets!!:p

Be carefull there. Sounds like something I dont want to know about!!!:eek:

LEOPAJM 10-02-2003 09:06 AM

Heard thru the GRAPEVINE that the "BustedGun" might not be busted for very much longer !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Danny Usnik 10-02-2003 10:33 AM

Yea, we heard that before.

Over & Out,
Dano

RHC 10-02-2003 02:16 PM

BG -- I hear swearing in the Bilge

It could be true,,, I was just there and I heard a lot of bad words coming out of the boat?????? wonder what that means ;) ;) :D

You might as pack a bag and spend the nite ,,, will splash in the AM ,,,, After you buy breakfest of course.

RHC 10-02-2003 02:17 PM

BG -- I hear swearing in the Bilge

It could be true,,, I was just there and I heard a lot of bad words coming out of the boat?????? wonder what that means ;) ;) :D

You might as pack a bag and spend the nite ,,, will splash in the AM ,,,, After you buy breakfast of course.

Its gonna happen u know !!!!

RHC

CIG3 10-02-2003 09:35 PM

My Work Here Is Done!!!

As predicted in the wonderful world of Thunder Boating everything is right on time, if you live in all four time zones. Just dropped the BustedGun of with its proud owner. I think he will be very happy with the Victory Boyz work. A little oil leak here some water there. No just kidding Dan you have one of the last true Cigarette's built by the best Craig and Scott. Good luck this week-end.

A.B.:D

BuzzinBye! 10-02-2003 09:38 PM

Yes It's true BustedGun has arrived home!!!!!:eek: :D :D :eek:

Looks great sitting back home. Will be out running it Saturday.

Dan

P.S. Thanks Andy for all your help!!!!

Danny Usnik 10-02-2003 09:40 PM

Dan,

Just called LEOPAJM, to see if you were in town. I figured if you came up here today, you would be out tonight or hanging out at Victory's.

I didn't think you would come over here and get your boat and leave. So I was seeing if you needed a drinking buddy tonight.

I was happy to hear that you met Andy half way to get your ride. I hope everything is good with the wet test.

When are you going to run it ? First thing on Friday I hope.

Good luck, and lets get the named changed as soon as possible.

BustedGun to RunninGun,

Over & Out,
Dano

BuzzinBye! 10-02-2003 09:45 PM

Thanks DANO,

I thought about comming up friday and staying, but decided to take it home tonight so I can mess with it on home waters saturday

Dan