Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BustedGun Give us a Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59054-bustedgun-give-us-update.html)

Danny Usnik 10-12-2003 09:05 PM

Originally posted by Madcow
Busted gun is over. Running good today, however half nuts seems appropriate. He was running so slow today I thought I was going to fall off plane.

I think he's scared.

He would rather run slow then not run at all.

If it starts.

Why chance it.

He's just glad it makes noise.

If you get yourself some camouflage T-shirts and get " BUSTED GUN " printed on them. You could be like WickedWon.

Except WickedWon has a boat that runs.

Just Kidding, Dan,

Just kidding, about just kidding,

Over & Out,
Dano

WickedWon 10-13-2003 08:04 AM

Busted Gun / Half Nutz Sighting ?

Dan, rumor has it ya made it to the BAY ! Sorry we couldn't get over, you apparently have a connection with the weather gods, no boat no weather, got boat got weather, sweet. Call me, BTW his name was Joe Strummer.

Dano, does your enter

button

stick

??

LEOPAJM 10-13-2003 08:54 AM

Originally posted by BUSTEDGUN
HUSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love my "friends"

WW Pretty tough words for a guy whose dress clothes consist of faded jeans and "wife beater" shirts.!!! hehehe!!!

LJ, You probably still have some "toughskins" from the fourth grade that you wear on Sundays!! God knows thay still FIT!!!!

Whew!! I feel better. C'mon anyone else wanna take shot???? I'm primed and ready

Bay on Saturday just for the afternoon. No plans for Sunday yet.

Dan

Yeah ... they're a little snug but the worst part is that cardboard liner they put in the knees chaffs my legs somethin fierce !!!!!!:D

Danny Usnik 10-13-2003 09:28 AM

Maybe that's because your bull legged, knock kneed and pigeon toed all at the same time.

Or do you just walk that way.

Over & Out,
Dano

Scott 10-13-2003 09:34 AM

Well Dan ??????????

How was it not being a boat slut ?????

How did it run?????

Was it all good:D :D :D

LEOPAJM 10-13-2003 09:42 AM

Yeah ,,, cmon details , details !!!!!!!!

BUSTEDGUN 10-13-2003 11:03 AM

JEEEEZ, Can't a guy have work to do this morning?

Boat ran very well 95% of the day. It was awesome to pull into the bay on a beautiful day and tie up next to Phil Martin on his Searay. He had about 20 people on his boat and they all applauded when I tied up.

I am just wondering if the applauded because I was able to dock it or because they were all seeing it running for the first time. Either way it was cool.

Dan

Scott 10-13-2003 11:23 AM

Good to hear:D

Was the other 5% real bad or are you just working out the small details.
In other words are the motors running OK and is it what you expected. More important does it look like next year will be turnkey or should I buy some extra long purple lines:rolleyes: :D

Madcow 10-13-2003 06:48 PM

I saw him with athe hatch up in the river when I got back, however it was only "nutboy" and Karen Petersberg onboard. Maybee the hatch up was an excuse to stop for a while. They both seemed a little suprised when I did a flyby.

Scott 10-14-2003 10:23 AM

Hello (echo) (echo)!!!!!!!