Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BustedGun Give us a Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59054-bustedgun-give-us-update.html)

BUSTEDGUN 09-25-2003 10:30 AM

"Dragon" ass, LMAO

Sean,

I have no problems with Andy he has been great and I trust him.

There is a lot more to this story though.

I still have my fingers crossed that Buffalo has the 2nd motor done today

Dan

LEOPAJM 09-25-2003 10:34 AM

There's too many animal names in this thread already !!!!!!!!

I'm outta here !!!!

BTW .... just talked to Andy ..... It's the Avenue for lunch !!!!!

Danny Usnik 09-25-2003 12:59 PM

Avenue for lunch huh!

I just saw Andy on my way to pick up LEOPAJM, riding his motor cycle. He was heading in the direction of his shop though!

He painted his bike to match the Top Gun, I don't understand this.

Over & Out,
Dano

Scott 09-26-2003 07:18 AM

Sorry for the confusing post :crazy: BB=Big Blocks as in Dans boat being used in the Mentor area.

I bet Dan is the only boater in our area that is happy the weather forecast went to crap!:mad:

LEOPAJM 09-26-2003 09:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me too ..... I was having a hard time getting a sitter !!!!

HOWEVER !!!!!!!!

I'm Knockin off early today to hit it a little bit .... and maybe go for a boat ride too !?!?!?!??!!

JM

Madcow 09-26-2003 11:58 PM

I was thinking about going for a boat ride tonite to but my wife threw me a surprise 40TH birthday party!!! GOD I was so Shocked!!! Busted gun, Tizbad, Smiters, and so many others wher there! Aimee was so great to do this for me!! I'm only sorry some of my other OSO friends wern't here. Thanks Hon!! And I hope to see Dan and all the rest of you at PIB next weekend!!:cool: :D :cool: :eek: :cool: :D

LEOPAJM 09-27-2003 07:20 AM

Hey Jim Happy B-Day you old fart !!!!!

Did she bring shrimp ????

We got out yesterday ... the lake was beautiful ... but FLAT ... just kristen and I ... we ran over to The Flats ... I couldn't believe how dead it was !!!!

Friday afternoon from 4 to 6 used to be three deep at the bar at Shooters ... I knew there wouldn't be any boats cause the rain was comin ... we only got a little wet .... "It's a boat , it's supposed to get wet!" ... We did have fun watchin these two cheeseball guys , maybe fifty (sorry "Katz") trying to pick up these two gals in there forties.... What has become of that place is unbelieveable !!!!!!! Everywhere you look is like ... YUK!!!

BTW Dan .... just in case the Gun aint done B4 winter I saw Andy's new buiding for winter Storage yesterday ... looks GREAT !!!!!!

JM

BUSTEDGUN 09-29-2003 06:30 AM

BTW Dan .... just in case the Gun aint done B4 winter I saw Andy's new buiding for winter Storage yesterday ... looks GREAT !!!!!!

JM

Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have winter storage set up. But I need the boat to test it and make sure everything is ready for next spring! Not to mention I would just like to ride in it without a line attached!!!!

Dan

LEOPAJM 09-29-2003 07:39 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhh ,,...... Thats over-rated !!!!!!

Don't worry ... I'll bet it'll turn like a champ too !!!!!!!

JM

BUSTEDGUN 09-29-2003 11:32 AM

Rumor has it the 2nd engine is done and will be picked up tomorrow!

Andy should have done before weekend. This would be good!!!

LJ, don't forget to go out with Andy on the initial test beat.

Dan