U of M declares it to be Duck Season!!

Notices

U of M declares it to be Duck Season!!

Old 09-21-2003, 06:58 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by cuda
You may want to foget that game Hyper. The Luck-eyes eeked out a victory against Little Sisters of the Poor State College.
Yup...but were still undefeated
Old 09-22-2003, 04:48 PM
DEVIL MAN

Foul...I am not saying a word!!!!!! No barbs today!!!! The good news is that the National Champion for this season will have at least one loss!!!!! So, with that predicition...a loss early in the season is not too bad....a loss late in the season will cook your Duck. If Michigan runs the table the rest of the year, they will be the National Champion. That would eliminate OSu automatically and the top three will all lose at least one game!!! Mark my words.

I told you last week that the Wolves needed Rick Leach back in the QB spot!!!!

Good luck!!!

DMan....and the D is for the Ducks have not lost at home in years....nobody wants to play Oregon at home!

Old 09-22-2003, 05:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Foul...I am not saying a word!!!!!! No barbs today!!!!
You don't think this has anything to do with DMan's undertanding ways today do you?

UCLA 24
OKLAHOMA (1) 59

Where the hell is Tustin, Ca anyway?
Old 09-23-2003, 01:02 PM
DEVIL MAN

No Cuda....not a Bruin or Bruin backer!!!! If you must know...I was born in Michigan!!!!!!! Just trying to stir up trouble with the Blue Backers!!!! I don't have a favorite college team so it is just fun razzing the people that do! Like I said...they will all have at least one loss!!!!! Even Ohio State!!!!!

Tustin is in Orange County....nice little place with around 70,000 residents....about 12 miles from the Ocean and Newport Beach and Huntington Beach.

So.....the bottom line is that my understanding ways will not continue and I will continue to give you boys a hard time regarding your college teams....but hey, my problem is that I am a Raiders fan!!!!! Now there...we are talking of a long season!!!!

DMan

Old 09-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Banned

....but hey, my problem is that I am a Raiders fan!!!!! Now there...we are talking of a long season!!!!

DMan
You're credibility just went up a notch DMan, it takes a big man to admit that this year.

If you need any advice how to deal with a year like the Raiders are about to have, let me know. I have a LOT of experience in that area, I've been a Bucs fan for 27 years!
Old 09-23-2003, 05:25 PM
TulsaLarry

"So.....the bottom line is that my understanding ways will not continue and I will continue to give you boys a hard time regarding your college teams....but hey, my problem is that I am a Raiders fan!!!!! Now there...we are talking of a long season!!!! "

DMan

Hey, that's great DMan, I'm a Raiders fan also.

TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS

Old 09-23-2003, 06:24 PM
DEVIL MAN

Hey Cuda...it all comes around to bite you in the but. I have been a lifelong Angels fan sicne 1966...I worked at Anaheim stadium for 24 years...it made last year incredibly sweet!!!! But of course this year it is back to the same old Angels...lousy pitching and lots more injuries. You must have gone wild at the Super Bowl last year. The Bucs have been through some serious dry spells. Now they are the King and I don't see anyone knocking them out this year...plus, I really believe they have the best young coach in the NFL...Gruden is one driven SOB and just will not lose!!!!WIth the NFL especially...the great teams can turn to dog food real quick....look at the Raiders and look what happened to the awesome Rams....they were great for three years and then the roof caved in and it is continueing to cave. And...they walk away with only one championship trophy! Maybe some day our friend Fowl will have that championiship in Michigan!!! WE sure know he will not be popping off about the Champion Lions or Tigers!!!!!!!!!! Foul is probably just a frustrated Tigers fan and is still waiting for Denny McClain to get out of jail and for Al Kaline and Norm Cash to come out of retirement!!!! So Cuda...enjoy your big year with the Bucs...now that Warren is catching touchdown passes, the rest of the league is in some real trouble!!! Good luck!

DMan

Old 09-23-2003, 06:28 PM
DEVIL MAN

Tulsa Larry...I am not up to speed with the Red Raiders except that they had one great quarterback last year and threw the ball on almost every play and that they kicked Texas' ASS!!!! Kingsburry or something like that!!!! One of my best buddies is an AGGIE!!! Hey Tulsa...how come you are not a SOONER???? Are you from Tulsa??? I guess you are...maybe you are a Cowboy fan...OSU Cowboy!!!! Did you go to Texas Tech??? Your Raiders will win more games this year than my Raiders!!!

Talk to you later.

DMan

Old 09-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Indy
Yup...but were still undefeated

Your not the only ones
Old 09-25-2003, 08:16 AM
TulsaLarry

Tulsa Larry...I am not up to speed with the Red Raiders except that they had one great quarterback last year and threw the ball on almost every play and that they kicked Texas' ASS!!!! Kingsburry or something like that!!!! One of my best buddies is an AGGIE!!! Hey Tulsa...how come you are not a SOONER???? Are you from Tulsa??? I guess you are...maybe you are a Cowboy fan...OSU Cowboy!!!! Did you go to Texas Tech??? Your Raiders will win more games this year than my Raiders!!!

Talk to you later.

DMan
The one game we MUST win is against Oklahoma in Lubbock. I'm not a big OU fan, born and raised in Downey, CA, went to Texas Tech back in the seventies and still root for them.