Notices

OT: Jokes

Old 09-24-2003, 10:26 AM
Offshore Addiction

Default OT: Jokes

BLONDE JOKE:
This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart. While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.

The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is okay.

She replies "yes." He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house. He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat.

She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said....

"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

Old 09-24-2003, 10:27 AM
Offshore Addiction

Hillary Clinton:
Hillary Clinton died and went to Heaven. As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.
She asked, "What are all those clocks?"
St.Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Everytime you lie the hands of your clock will move."
"Oh", said Hillary, "whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
"Incredible", said Hillary. "And whose clock is that one?"
St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's Bill's clock?, asked Hillary.
"Bill's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Old 09-24-2003, 10:29 AM
Offshore Addiction

She Got it All!
A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice. "Darling," he says. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce." The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 45 mph. The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me outof it, "he says, "because I've been having an affair with your bestfriend, and she's a far better lover than you are." Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55. He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently. Up to 60. I want the car, too," he continues. 65 mph.” And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat." The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.This makes him a wee bit nervous, so he asks her: "Isn't there anything you want?"The wife at last replies - in a quiet and controlled voice. "No,I've got everything I need." she says."Oh, really?" he inquires, "So what have you got?" Just before they slam into the wall at 75 mph, the wife turns to him and says "The airbag."Never underestimate how a woman thinks.

Old 09-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Stuff!!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL
I give it