Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is it me or is OSO getting depressing? >

Is it me or is OSO getting depressing?

Notices

Is it me or is OSO getting depressing?

Old 10-16-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ms.P, Yes I know them, Jr brought that huge Thunder out to your lake a few years ago for Russ & Cheryl's annual party ( I couldn't believe my eyes a 43 ft Black Thunder on Maceday lake ) I know those guys pretty well, in fact I bought Jr's first Go fast in 1991, I sold it 2 years ago to buy my Ocean X Cat, it was the red 24' Stingray Maxim3, fast boat@76mph and got me hooked even more on perf. boats. The guy on Cresent lake rd. is John they have the Fountain (fountain496ho on the board) I've never met Cardsharks though......... One of these days we will have to all get together!!! Julie and I will be down in Key West during the Poker Run ( Race ) week celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary ( which is today Oct.16 ) so hope to see some OSO people again while we're down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert, Is the boat ride offer still available this year? We had a blast down there with you guys last year............
Old 10-16-2003, 09:22 AM
Registered

Unbelievable, we were on Jr.s boat the day he brought it out to the lake & we crashed Russ and Cheryl's party with him. We met them for the first time that day, and have become good friends. It also may have been the last time we saw Jr. We boated with him alot when he was married and had the fountain, the apartment and the houseboat! We had an older 40 blue scarab, named Vice Versa, did you ever see that one?. I will PM you our number and we will have to meet for a drink. Happy fourth, we are going on 14 now.
Donna

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 10-16-2003 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

I forgot to mention, if you were at the Collins 4th of July party last year, we had the 40 Scarab anchored off the
end of their dock and were giving people rides. Jr's launch of the BT gave my husband the idea. A lot of the neighbors were not thrilled, but that's OK their jet skies get on my nerves.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Registered

That must have been a great site to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!