Notices

My tahoe bit me.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:16 PM
TRG Ange

JO, if you were nicer to the Tahoe it wouldn't do that sort of thing to you...

Old 10-21-2003, 09:22 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Just Once, FUC$!n' OUCH!!! Your story had me lmao when you said "there's the pain I was waiting for". Sorry about the pain!!!! I'm having a little trouble typing after reading that again!!!!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by R Addiction
Just Once, FUC$!n' OUCH!!! Your story had me lmao when you said "there's the pain I was waiting for". Sorry about the pain!!!! I'm having a little trouble typing after reading that again!!!!
you want to hear something even funnier,
I swear to god if I didn't have bad luck I'd have none at all. Last night I was going home from my buddies house after a few pain pills and a couple of beers I put my jacket on real carefully so my finger wouldn't get caught on the inside of the sleeve and as I reached up and back to swing on the other arm WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. Bad finger right into the fu*king ceiling fan. After freinds verifying that I just stuck my broke ass finger in a ceiling fan They just about laughed me out of the house.
Attached Thumbnails My tahoe bit me.-finger.jpg  

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 10-22-2003 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:57 AM
TRG Ange

JO, you just can't get a break, can you? Other than bones that is. It might not be a bad idea for you to stay at home for a while...I hope the beer and the drugs had helped the pain issue. At least until you introduced your finger to the fan. You do know putting your coat on isn't supposed to be a contact sport, right?

Old 10-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Registered

10,000 comedians outy of work and your tryin to be funny. I think I'm just overdue. For all the chit I get into and walk away without a scratch it had to catch up sooner or later I guess.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:33 AM
TRG Ange

If that's the way it works, I might not make it through this week! I'm bound to break a leg, or an arm, or my neck even at any given moment. Maybe I should rethink the whole horseback riding thing this weekend. The way that dang horse likes to run, I might not make it out alive!

And hey, you might as well laugh at yourself, it appears everyone else is, right?

Old 10-22-2003, 09:38 AM
Registered

I'll never lose my sense of humor, its what gets me through life.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:48 AM
TRG Ange

Just think how boring life would be if we had to be serious all the time. And how many more comedians would be out of work, besides me...

Old 10-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

YEOUCH!

hey Just once, did ya bite the tahoe back?

Geeze.....stay away from ceiling fans why doncha!
Old 10-22-2003, 09:53 AM
Mr. Demeanor

I did the same thing on the first traffic stop I ever made when I graduated from the police academy. I thought my training oficer was going pee himself he was laughig so hard.

Quick Reply: My tahoe bit me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.