Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I met Catmando (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/63918-i-met-catmando.html)

R Addiction 11-17-2003 07:31 PM

From the left: Danger Kitty, Mrs. R'Addiction, Jim (Flashwave), Steve (BG), Bob(VR-1), R'Addiction, Bob Powell, Catmando, and Kitten

Thanks Steve!!!:cool:

BayPrincess took all of the Go Kart pics!!! Thanks Gail

BlakeandBrock 11-17-2003 08:11 PM

Catmando and Topspin also made an apperance at our pits on saturday, it was a pleasure meeting them and putting faces to these names we always see on the forums. Hopefully next year we'll get to see more of you come out to the races and say whats up.

Oh and that hat he is wearing is the DIRTY DUCK hat. He was representing this weekend.

rouxsterre 11-18-2003 02:12 PM

DaveP - although posted in good fun (I guess), that link in post 21 should be deleted.
I work in Information Systems Security and Forensic Analysis. Should a member click that link, remnants of that page will remain on the HDD.
The name of the organization that is linked is a common search criteria in even a basic (company SysAdmin) security analysis. It could even be a keyword trigger built in to the network content filter. That content can (and should) be grounds for termination.

Wardey 11-18-2003 02:17 PM

Hey Cat, Great to meet you in person at the racers party. Didn't have time to hook up any other times tho. Dave

robyw1 11-18-2003 02:24 PM

Originally posted by rouxsterre
DaveP - although posted in good fun (I guess), that link in post 21 should be deleted.
I work in Information Systems Security and Forensic Analysis. Should a member click that link, remnants of that page will remain on the HDD.
The name of the organization that is linked is a common search criteria in even a basic (company SysAdmin) security analysis. It could even be a keyword trigger built in to the network content filter. That content can (and should) be grounds for termination.

He is right and your I.P. could be logged too should that site ever fall under investigation. I clicked on the link not knowing what it was. I immeadiatly cleaned the history folder but I was using my personal PC. However this will not remove the visited link from the system network should your company be logging visited sites. For this reason I think it should be removed as well.

Roby

rouxsterre 11-18-2003 02:39 PM

Looks like post 29 should go too. It really is no joke.
Even OSO could have problems with that.

wwwTOPDJcom 11-18-2003 02:44 PM

Originally posted by rouxsterre

Ya that link should have had a warning for those
people at there office, could be a potential
issue for the OSO er

Clackster 11-18-2003 03:15 PM

Hey Cat,

Enjoyed meeting you in the wet pits. Hope you had a good time. We sure did.

Clackster P2-1 Team ATC

TopSpin80 11-18-2003 05:26 PM

Dirty duck what did you guys break on Sunday's race?

Ernie