Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: We need your prayers and positive thoughts... >

OT: We need your prayers and positive thoughts...

Notices

OT: We need your prayers and positive thoughts...

Old 11-20-2003, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Try to think positive, have faith and good things will happen.

God Bless.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know it may seem that your world is coming apart but you have to remember to keep a positive outlook on things. Don't dwell on the worst thoughts when you don’t have all of the facts, as it will take so much out of you. It is important to keep in communication with those close to you. Try to get as much information from as many sources as you can. We all wish you the very best and we are here when you need to talk.

Julie, I can't even imagine such a traumatic experience. I glad you are with us today and wish you well for a full recovery.

God Bless
Roby

Last edited by robyw1; 11-20-2003 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

I will let my Christian Men's Business Group know about this and we will all pray for you and your loved ones.

I've gone thru some (what I call) difficult times and what I've learned for myself is to keep the faith that God is ALWAYS blessing us. Sometimes, we just don't understand or realize it in the moment.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Budman, Mrs. Budman, and Baby Budman

We wish you the best, our thoughts and our prayers are with you.

The Stinsons
Old 11-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Registered

The best to you and yours. May you both find the strength you need....
Old 12-05-2003, 02:40 PM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!
Default Update - biopsy tomorrow...

Thanks to everyone for all of the thoughts and prayers. I have not spent much time on OSO lately because I have been surfing all of the cancer sites to learn as much about "the beast" as possible. I now think I could go into med school. Not the way that I prefer to get an education.

The pathology report indictates that it is a grade III tumor, which means it has the tendency to be aggressive. It was inconclusive regarding muscle intrusion because no muscle tissue was present in the specimen. This means that she will have to go back into the hospital tomorrow to have some more muscle tissue removed for a biopsy. The results of this will dictate our future course of treatment. Obviously, with the pregnancy our treatment options will be quite limited.

Wish us luck, and say a prayer for us if you have time.

P.S. - If we get unfavorable test results, there is a fairly good chance that we will have to travel to a larger city that has more experienced doctors in this type of cancer. If this happens, I might get to meet some of you all.

Thanks again,

Tom
Old 12-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Registered

Default Re: Update - biopsy tomorrow...

Originally posted by Budman
P.S. - If we get unfavorable test results, there is a fairly good chance that we will have to travel to a larger city that has more experienced doctors in this type of cancer. If this happens, I might get to meet some of you all.

Thanks again,

Tom
As much as I would like to meet I hope it can be under different circumstances. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope all goes well and keep a positive prospective on things.... trust me, it helps

Roby
Old 12-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Man, good luck to both of you. Hang in there!
Old 12-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I will be praying for you, your wife and your baby that things go well tomorrow. I'll keep you all in my thoughts along with my friends who lost their fourth baby a couple of weeks ago. Please keep us updated. God bless you all.

Ange
Old 12-05-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Hope everything goes well. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Quick Reply: OT: We need your prayers and positive thoughts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.