Like Tree0Likes

Too Old/Burger King

Old 11-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay

Quote:
Originally posted by MitchStellin
I bought a new one also, a buddy was selling a brand new modular helmet, It is a ski doo one but is all black and doesn't say it anywhere. He sold it with the tags on it for $150. It fit perfect so I bought it. I didn't know it was a $400 helmet. It has a lot of gizmos on it and I hope they arn't a pain. I still have old trusty just in case.
here is a pic of mine.. New HJC CL-14.. It has a pretty sweet anit fog setup. hopefully it will work good. I also put the cool looking mirrored shield on it.. My luck it will look good but work like **** LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
Too Old/Burger King-dscf0007.jpg  
Old 11-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Registered

My Boats: Zodiac RIB

I use the yellow or amber lens. It is great in 90% of the weather which is flat light. It brings out the bumps by making shadows, I swear you pick up 5-10 mph on the trail because you can see so well. It is a little off at night but it is still fine.Don't get the heated one, they don't work. You can get a polarized one, a clear and an amber one and change them quick before you ride. This modular has a second shield that slides down from the top. It is a light tint but I want amber again. It is worth it's weight in gold. Really.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Registered

I have a clear one for mine too. probably use it at night, i can't see very well.. I'l see if I can find a amber one for mine.. I would like to se what that color does for me and my eyesite...

My sled is idleing outside ... waiting for snow

blap..blap..blap.braappp.blap....blap
Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Registered

Mine is 99% done, just waiting for a few parts the ordered wrong. If your eyes are bad the amber will really help. The tint is a waste. You can't take them with you but you can guess. I use the amber 100% of the time. They say snow next week but we need a one foot dump or you just hit the ground. I am sure we can get an OSO ride together. I know I can round up 5 or so. We meet on 75 and go to Grand Marais. If the snow is good down state I don't mind riding there either. In any case I have a two place so we can ride together or separate. Check the oil in the chain case as this is an often overlooked dealer set up item. And check all the bolts you can put a wrench on, there will be a few that are loose. After you go a few 100 miles check the chain tension. Thats another weak spot on all sleds, you will know it when it ratchets but that is not too good for the chain or sprockets.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:31 PM
Registered

My Boats: 32' Envision Illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by MitchStellin
MILF MILK MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GOT MILF?
Old 11-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Registered

thanks for the heads up on all the maitanice ****.. I have never even rode on the trails in good ole michigan. It would be nice if we got snow soon.. I still gotta build a little ramp to get the damn thing in the back of my truck.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:50 PM
Registered

titititititit