Notices

Bat Boats?

Old 11-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Chris and Company are 100% straight up, and have I the time and coin, I will be pulling one of his offers.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to agree with glassdave & ryoung99 , Poker runs are not the same as racing. lots of the people on those runs have no idea were they are going, can,t read a compass and most brag there boat does 100mph. and have little to no seat time. There liable to turn without warning and make some pretty close calls. Racing there all professionals, your first race the start line is 100yds behind the rest and all the big boys know what they are doing. I have raced with boats inches on ether side ng and never gave it a second thought. I believe if you try a bat boat you will not be disappointed. Racing is very expensive and lots of responsibility for a boat owner and crew Mr. Reindl makes it possible to experience a thrill of a lifetime without the aspect of what it take's to race and the procedure's needed for racing at a very responsible price. Good luck . Jo

Last edited by Joe Todesca; 11-28-2003 at 10:20 PM.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Go race with Chris and you'll be taken care of. He's the hardest working man in offshore racing today! His boats haul ass and are safe too! BH
Old 11-29-2003, 04:11 PM
cnc0329

If you ask me I would say don't but thats because I heard he treats his employees like ****. although he is very generous to his customers. But I still wouldn't put too much faith in him just from what i heard. Use your own judgement.

Old 11-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ahh, I was getting tired of turkey anyway.. Break out the popcorn

Scott B
Old 11-29-2003, 04:35 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

tell ya what . . .i hapen to do some work for Chris and have gotten to know him over the last few years an i have alot of faith in him. he has been WAY more than fair with me. he is probably one of the hardest working guys in the sport. ( that . . we already know )

cnc0329- dont know who you are but please be real careful with that type of comment. especially if its somthing you "heard". have you worked with Chris? if you have than you may know me. Dave Sikorski, the guy up in toledo that does the graphics and glass work. not try'n to start a pi$$in contest hear but there has been alot of time and effort put into the OneDesign program and you need better info than from some disgrunteled x employee
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 11-29-2003 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Registered

I drive a Super Cat and had a chance to throttle a “Bat Boat” last year in Key West. It was the most fun I ever had (well except for the two blondes). Poker Runs are great but you gotta try a Bat Boat at least once.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

hey getreal . . i have been playing with batboats for a while now . . . . any chance i could try your supercat . . .or the two blondes for that matter
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 11-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Registered

The Super Cat is stored in FL. We put together a new SCL. YOU bring over two blondes and and we'll talk.
Old 11-29-2003, 06:44 PM
Amy
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cnc0329-
Unfortunately I knew I wasn't the only person who thought that way. I worked with those boats when they first came into racing and when the One Design was starting. I also raced in a 28ft. in 2000. Maybe someone has learned since I was apart of it but here in Cincy many people know that lepords don't change their spots and what you have heard is very correct. I unfortunately know from first hand experience. Many people think they have done a lot for offshore racing which is probably true but just remember looks are always deceiving. As for safety I hope things have changed. I almost lost my life in a 28ft. from the Bahamas to Florida because of a poorly built boat and people who thought they knew everything and never properly prepared the trip. As glassdave says we don't want to start a pissing contest but if there has been so much effort in the One Design why are there still only 3-5 boats per race after 3 years?

Quick Reply: Bat Boats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.