Like Tree0Likes

New member...

Old 12-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Integra

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Iggy
Hey guys, we have go easy on Integra for while.
He may not understand all our slang.

He does speak English, but he may not understand American.
Thanx! it's a little problem your slang...

But I have here a dictionary!

Old 12-09-2003, 02:59 PM
CJC
Registered

My Boats: 95 Wellcraft Nova

Just don't tell me that HOT piece of a$$ laying across your lap is your sister!!

Old 12-09-2003, 04:36 PM
Integra

No, it's a friend of mine!

Old 12-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 Cig Kevlar - powered by Boyd

Poor guy probably wonders what the F you guys are talking about half the time..how soon he will be corrupted.

Lab the prop, contrary to Mr. Toutlys definition, although a nice thought, is to "lab finish" it. That is to say blueprint it, thin the blades and adjust the pitch and cup of the prop to get the maximum performance for your boat. It commonly adds 1-3 MPH to the performance of your boat and usually is the least expensive upgrades you can do.

Here is a clip from Mercs site:
Mercury Racing has been producing custom high performance outboard and sterndrive propellers since the early 1970s. Mercury Racing Lab Finished props have set more speed records and won more national and world championships than any other propeller. Many of the first propellers were created and produced to support factory tunnel boat and offshore racing. In an effort to get more performance out of racing props, hydrodynamic experts spent years in engineering labs studying propellers traveling through water and the effects modifications made to propeller (and boat) performance. World renowned powerboat racers coined the term "Lab Finished" when referencing the custom Team Mercury propellers tweaked and modified in the Oshkosh, Wisconsin engineering lab. Team Mercury racers helped make "Lab Finished" a term known for record setting speed and performance around the world. Today, Mercury Racing continues to offer race and consumer lab finished propellers. Above and beyond a full-line of custom outboard and sterndrive propellers, Mercury Racing specializes in providing dealers, OEM boat builders and racers lab finishing services. Customers can contact Brett Anderson and describe their hull type, boat weight and power and they will "dial-in" a propeller (standard or lab finished) that will work best for their needs. Customers can also send in stock props to have them "lab finished." The propeller department can do everything except expand the diameter of a propeller. They can cut down the diameter, thin out the blades, increase and decrease pitch and modify cup. A multitude of things can be done to increase or decrease RPM and enhance hole shot, midrange punch and overall performance.

Contact Brett Anderson at 920-924-2034 for further information regarding Mercury Racing Lab Finished Propellers.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Integra

Thank you very much!

Old 12-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Integra

But in Italy I think is impossible to make it...!

Old 12-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

My Boats: Reindl 28 Vamp, Reindl One Design

Welcome and hope to see you on the waters and the racecourse soon.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Fede,
Benvenuto a OSO! Noi siamo la tua famila americana adesso. Io vado a Italia por Natale. Vado a Bologna, San Benedetto y Rimini. Che devo fare para il fin de ano? Dove vai tu?

Ciao GEBB
Old 12-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Integra

Hi! I'm going to the mountain for Christmas, at Courmayeur! I will surf a lot there:

Rimini is a bit cold now, but very exciting for New years EVE!!
Attached Thumbnails
New member...-ginevra-082.jpg