Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66213-saddam-hussein-has-been-captured.html)

JROMY 12-14-2003 09:23 AM

Great news! It will be interesting to see if Saddam sheds some light on where the weapons of mass destruction are or if they actually were destroyed or (shipped over to Syria?) If we find them next, it will be the final nail in the Democrat's coffin for the next election.

Audiofn 12-14-2003 09:30 AM

I guess you did not think I got it on the first read ;)

Winsto I am not saying don't voice your opinion but if you are happy about this news then say it and then over in the Current afairs area you can ague to your hearts content about the issues and I agree with you there are plenty of issues that this is going to raise.

Jon

Wildfire 12-14-2003 09:39 AM

Way to go to our boys on the ground!!!

Hopefully this will break the spirit of the resistance. (I know they are zealots, but it certainly won't hurt.)

Hooray for us!!!

Strip Poker 388 12-14-2003 09:53 AM

This will be a big deal. This will help the morale of the US troops and the general public here. Maybe we can move on and the economy will get better. Congratulations US troops maybe this will end some day and we can go back to peace.

I would be nice to find Bin Laden now.

Do you think they will bring him back to the US for trial??

Audiofn 12-14-2003 10:06 AM

Strip my guess is NO WAY does he come back to the US for trial. I am thinkin he will stay were he is in his country and with the help of the US and other countries he will be tried there.

Jon

Clay Washington 12-14-2003 10:11 AM

They finally got the SOB! :D

wwwTOPDJcom 12-14-2003 10:13 AM

Originally posted by Payton
This is great news!!

It's so ironic that they found with him" $750,000 in $100 dollar bills"
He hates us, yet loves our $$.

YA whats up with that , did think he was going Christmas shopping at Macy ? :D :D

wwwTOPDJcom 12-14-2003 10:15 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Strip my guess is NO WAY does he come back to the US for trial. I am thinkin he will stay were he is in his country and with the help of the US and other countries he will be tried there.

Jon

I hope So, the new Iraq should be responsible for his trial for crimes against there people.

CBlakeNS 12-14-2003 10:37 AM

Winston seems dissappointed, the funny thing is that after he was captured on the news, people in that area were cheering everywhere...

CigDaze 12-14-2003 10:48 AM

This is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I hope the bastard get what's coming to him.

It's sad how some certain individuals cannot look past their narrow views, naivity, and fanatical disassociation with our current administration to just let it go for just one day and celebrate with the rest of us.