Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 05-27-2005, 03:11 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Let's Do Business

Wire and Cable anyone... world wide distributor.
Anything but your Home Depot crap.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

custom hi performance rigger at LEGACY CUSTOM MARINE
in pompano beach fl home of desantis chevrolet supercat#13
Old 05-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

bada bing, I definately like that setup in the second and third pictures. Can you give me a very general estimate on price for that package?
Old 04-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gotime34
I come back to the office and people know I was at a waste water plant if you know what I mean. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Was at a waste water plant this am, we are looking for a new place to dispose of our waste water. Long story short; we are planning on building a new plant and will require some of your products!!!!!

My current career is hard to explain. I somehow got involved with a mining company that can not mine its gold mine due to environmental red tape in Washington State. The company also has apple/cherry orchards and part of that operation we own an atmospheric cold storage warehouse building. The company leased out the orchards so the warehouse was sitting empty. Growing fruit generates enough income to cover basic expenses like property tax, but, not enough considering the company is publicly traded to create value for shareholders. Along with my partners we took control of the company and originally intended to use it as a shell, fast track a stock listing for another deal to be short! Instead we decided to make juice products with the empty warehouse and having the orchards seemed like a good idea. Do something with what we have instead of finding something else to insert. Simplistic explanation of what I normally do; find listed company on junior exchange that has run out of steam and match them with a company that has a deal that wants to go public with less hassle red tape!!! Also dabble in, sourcing venture capital, merchant banking, type stuff etc, etc.

Since the juice was mostly my bright idea; I’ve ended up over seeing most of the day to day operations, like construction of the plant. Most of my time lately has been in sales and marketing. Since we have passed the start-up phase, we are recruiting more interested in this business people. Other than being a shareholder, soon I’ll be mostly involved with stock promotion and raising further funds for this venture. I'll continue to handle our Costco account cause I have another venture that they may come in handy for!

Lastly, I love dabbling in car sales so I’m silent partners with my Brother in sales and parts for Porsches. My uncle is also trying to convince me to go into a high end fishing charter business with him.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Data Storage Architect, I design high end data storage facilities and equipment. Need to store any data?
Old 04-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

My business provides Landscape Maintenance and Construction services in and around the Syracuse,NY area.
www.cnylandscapes.com
Old 04-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Registered

Own and operate a metal stamping company, partners in real estate development, own a horse business and have a small farm.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im not a gynecologist....but i will take a look at it for you!!!
Old 04-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hmmm cant remember if I posted my current, or old career....

USED to work at Cingular Wireless...

Now Im self employed doing land clearing, grading, site prep, demolition, debris/trash removal, and excavation.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:25 AM

I am GM at Typhoon Performance Marine in NJ, Authorized dealer for Donzi, Concept, Angler and a Platinum Mercury Dealer.
Attached Thumbnails Let's Do Business-ty-blue-3-yellow-web.jpg  

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.