Like Tree59Likes

Let's Do Business

Reply
Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 AM
  #431
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Richmond - Ophelia, Va
My Boats: 39' Cig Top Fish, '04 Gladiator, MTI sold, Pioneer, Cig's sold:(
Posts: 1,239
Default

I have an Engineering firm that specializes in the design and build of custom packaging and automation equipment. We can take your product or concept and automate the assembly, packaging, or modify existing machinery for increased speed and efficiency.

www.raynoradams.com
ciaoderhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
  #432
Registered
VIP Member
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default

i can be reached at either www.centraljerseyautosales.com or www.freedomlends.com

Bernie
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:49 AM
  #433
Registered
 
copiercat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: nokomis florida
My Boats: 22 Talon 300 XS,97 Ocean Express 33 Super Sport/ 04 STV Euro / 30 ft Pro Line sport fishermen-21 Shadow 300 XS-24 ft Party Barge
Posts: 404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawk261 View Post
Hey copiercat, can you hook me up with a major deal on a copier/fax/network printer like a Kyocera? I need it to do 11x17. Used is always good!
defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.
copiercat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:08 PM
  #434
NO WAKE ENFORCER
Platinum Member
 
88formula223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dayton, Oh
My Boats: FORMULA 223 W/ 454 MAG --70+ on the trailer
Posts: 1,221
Default

Bad credit anyone????? Need a car loan let me know... need a ford let me know

Cincy
Dayton
N Ky
Columbus

Business manger / Special finance manger @ a ford dealership
88formula223 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:11 PM
  #435
Registered
 
jayhawk261's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Tulsa, OK
My Boats: 2000 Superboat 24 Step Bottom - Fresh 501
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by copiercat View Post
defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.
Got the PM. I'll give you a shout next week or so. Thanks!!
jayhawk261 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:10 PM
  #436
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mansfield, TX
My Boats: 1990 28 Apache SOLD!, 1990 16 Wahoo DC, 1973 40 Kingscraft
Posts: 5,701
Default

ttt
TexomaPowerboater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:19 PM
  #437
Registered
 
marineclean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Closer than you might think..........
My Boats: 12ft. Aluminum Canoe
Posts: 1,442
Default

I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though) and many more.
marineclean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
  #438
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet
Posts: 4,655
Default

You got anything that will work on a trailer house?

Buck


Quote:
Originally Posted by marineclean View Post
I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though) and many more.
buck183 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:51 PM
  #439
Registered
 
marineclean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Closer than you might think..........
My Boats: 12ft. Aluminum Canoe
Posts: 1,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck183 View Post
You got anything that will work on a trailer house?

Buck
Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof.
marineclean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:20 PM
  #440
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet
Posts: 4,655
Default

Let me know if you need any help with R&D or feedback on the product. I'm here for ya.

Can you give me some ballpark pricing on that kit? I may be able to move a few for ya.

Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineclean View Post
Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof.
buck183 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
pshannon
General Boating Discussion
34
10-09-2007 11:07 AM
OGHillside
General Boating Discussion
0
06-06-2005 04:01 PM
ROCK STAR
General Boating Discussion
124
12-01-2003 05:51 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.