Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 04-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I sell anchor line and just about any other type of rope you might need.

I am a sales rep for a cordage manufacturer, Frank Winne & Son. We have been in business for 122 years. I sell a lot of anchor line, which I am sure many of us here can use. We also sell just about any type of rope or twine. Everything from hay baler twine up to 2" diameter Nylon, Polypropylene, Manila.

If you need some rope, drop me a line.

Ken @ 813-361-two five five one
Old 04-15-2017, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

This is a neat reference, and geez started back in '03! Anyway, I don't sell any product or service privately, I run a nuclear plant. But my brother-in-law deals in weed and my wife sells the hard drugs...... He owns a landscaping company and my wife works in the family Pharmacy.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since my first post in this thread way back in 2006, I have left the big global advertising agency world and started my own advertising/marketing consultancy.

I spent 28 years working with giant companies with huge marketing and ad budgets, including national brands you'd recognize in automotive, financial services (mortgage and banking), travel/leisure, Internet/TV service -- just to name a few. I was even lucky enough to have 4 different commercials run in 2 Super Bowls -- with all ending up in the top-10 most liked (USA Today Poll). One of them won an Emmy Award. Fun stuff.

My focus now is using that valuable experience to help much smaller businesses develop advertising and marketing strategies and plans, and executing these (get things produced). I do this at least as well as the big guys, but significantly faster and for far less money. I'm a one-man show with no overhead, and use best-in-class marketing partners on an as-needed basis, as freelancers, for specialized needs (website builds, search engine marketing / optimization, media plans, direct mail, email, online video or TV commercials, radio, etc.).

I can also work with your in-house marketing department to help streamline process, reduce costs, and overall improve your marketing and advertising operations.

PM me anytime if I can be of service.

I2D
Old 04-16-2017, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

We are opening a auto body & restoration shop across the street from Mercedeshowroom in Pompano Beach FL.

This will add a new dimension to our business.

Also LS Jr. & LS-3 have ventured into buying and selling used trucks.

Let us know if you have one to sell or if your looking to buy one.

Last edited by lucky strike; 04-16-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess i could add to this lengthy list of fine businesses I own a 54' Searay Cockpit motoryacht. our business name is SOFLO Yacht charters LLC We do 4 or 8 hr charters up and down the intercoastal waterways in the Ft Lauderdale area. we can customize your charter to meet your needs. We also do 3-7 day trips to the Keys or the Bahamas. special pricing for OSO members.

Bob Scanlon
www.soflo540.com
518 361-6521
Old 04-20-2017, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

SOFLO Yacht Charters is first class all the way and know how to cater. Watched the KW races from it.

Old 04-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If any of you are involved in the multifamily rental biz, I own a business-to-business service called Rent Credit. We are just getting started after several years of prep. We report ALL resident rental payments to the credit bureaus (all on-time payments, not just late payments). Very innovative approach because we profit share with the property. We sell the service in a subscription format. Depending on unit count, this is a very lucrative secondary income stream that allows residents to the benefits for doing what they already do, they pay their rent. Check it our at getrentcredit.com Thanks all

iamjoe
Old 05-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am the proud owner of Wheelan's Barbecue Shack and Catering Company. We are located in Southern Illinois.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My wife and I have a goat farm. We currently have plenty of goats for sale. We have meat, milk and pet type goats as well as some fainters.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I work for The Hinckley Company in Annapolis, MD selling brokerage Hinckleys and other makes and new Hunt Yachts . Happy to help with anything Hinckley or Hunt related, and for all buying and selling brokerage needs.

Hinckley Yachts | Building and servicing America's finest yachts for 90 years.

www.huntyachts.com

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.