Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STS High Performance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66788-sts-high-performance.html)

sean stinson 12-23-2003 08:15 AM

Hey Chart it looks as if we will be coming through St. Louis this weekend sometime I will give a holler to coordinate with you. Mods to your boat are not a problem we can even put in the disco staircase twirl spin case and encase the turbines in the drop out of sight nuclear enhancer. Also new to the market is the membership to The Underwater Balloon Club compliments of Magnum Mark and Lucy unlike anything ever offered before.

Norty it stands for Sean Terra Stinson you know gotta have the big boss lady in the equation for all the admin stuff I hate to do. Talk to you guys soon.

Chart 12-23-2003 09:00 AM

Sounds good Sean. We'll be here Friday night through the weekend. Only conflict is Sat during the day, with an extended family event here in the city. How many are traveling with you?

IceAngel 12-23-2003 09:27 AM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
OMG, i just realised that as i sit here reading this i have a number 2 pencil in my hand and the eraser is in my mouth.Oral fixation i guess:D Bunch of pervs here......poor guy opens up a new shop and the thread turns to tit$;) Sorry Terra.;)
That's OK Warpaint- First of all I'm used to it...everything goes in that direction with Sean :D ;)

And second of all...if it's that that gets you through the doors it's ok, as long as you spend money with you are there :D :)

Chart, Thanks for the offer we are looking forward to seeing you and your wife very soon

Talk to ya'll soon
Terra

Audiofn 12-23-2003 09:33 AM

Chart carefull there. Some of those ideas are already Pattented by TEAM FREAK-O-NATURE aka Me Waterfoul, and Lutz Party. You saw us in action and those were only the ideas we could pull off with a Pole, some rope lights, and a dremmel tool :D:D

Nauti Kitty 12-23-2003 09:35 AM

Congrats guys and welcome to the neighberhood. If you get through to spring and you still like it here you will love it next summer. :cool:

Have a great holiday and sean call me Friday. We probably need to go boating. Do you have a full faced helmut? ;) NK

Audiofn 12-23-2003 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The project under way :D:D In goes the stereo and the lights

Audiofn 12-23-2003 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Horney Toad

Audiofn 12-23-2003 09:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Chad was the closest thing to a chick we could find weight wise to test it out. I think he found a new calling :D:D

Audiofn 12-23-2003 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Then Troutly RUINED it for everyone :D:D

Steve_H 12-23-2003 09:54 AM

best of luck with the new venture S & T!