Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STS High Performance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66788-sts-high-performance.html)

IceAngel 12-20-2003 09:53 AM

STS High Performance

Sean Stinson and myself are proud to announce the opening of STS High Performance.

Just a quick teaser of what we will offer:

STS High Perfomance is broken down into two departments:

1-STS Custom Rigging
2-K2 Racing- which will run a _____________ !!!!!! Opps guess ya'll will just have to stay tuned for that info ;) :D

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM myself or Sean. And as soon as we get the phone lines installed we will post the number.

We look forward to your business.

And stay tuned for all coming news!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra Stinson

Sydwayz 12-20-2003 09:58 AM

WOW! Sean and Terra, we wish you the best!!!!

SLINGSHOT 12-20-2003 10:12 AM

Originally posted by cashbrain
Terra...

you forgot to mention that you be operating in Michigan..or did that change???

trouble already:eek:

good luck bro and bro-ette

IceAngel 12-20-2003 10:13 AM

Thanks so much Brian it's good to know that we have support.

Jack- we are in operation between Chicago and Michigan...In Northwest Indiana

Mike J 12-20-2003 10:30 AM

Wow from SoCal to Maimi to
Texas and now the shores of
Lake Michigan.
Good Luck to all the stinson
family and I guess you will
have a white christmas.
Mike J.

SLINGSHOT 12-20-2003 11:39 AM

Originally posted by Mike J
Wow from SoCal to Maimi to
Texas and now the shores of
Lake Michigan.
Good Luck to all the stinson
family and I guess you will
have a white christmas.
Mike J.

you forgot New Jersey

Mike J 12-20-2003 12:34 PM

Tep, I tried. :) :)
Mike J

JPD Motorsports 12-20-2003 12:37 PM

Now thats a tease, cant ya give a little more :)

WARPAINT 12-20-2003 04:57 PM

Congrats Sean and Terra.Too far of a tow for me.Do you pick up and deliver;) Happy holidays to you and your family and good luck in your new endeavor;) Race:eek: Say it aint so.......

Roger 1 12-20-2003 06:18 PM

Got any T-shirts?:D

WARPAINT 12-20-2003 07:10 PM

Originally posted by Roger 1
Got any T-shirts?:D
Roger,funny you should say that.I could tell you some stories;) I have a feeling STS will not be playing around with a clothing line.;)

Roger 1 12-20-2003 07:18 PM

C`mon Warpaint Spill. I like stories.

WARPAINT 12-20-2003 07:25 PM

Not tonight Roger.Some day though:D

Roger 1 12-20-2003 07:35 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
Not tonight Roger.Some day though:D
AW CRAP! :D

RollWithIt 12-20-2003 08:30 PM

Congratulations you guys. Lookin forward to seeing good things from you in the future.

OldSchool 12-20-2003 08:33 PM

Congrats and Good Luck!!!:cool: :cool:

cuda 12-20-2003 08:33 PM

Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

jafo 12-20-2003 09:07 PM

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sean and Terra- Welcome to the Great Lakes!:)

sean stinson 12-20-2003 09:08 PM

Thanks to everyone and Warpaint I will pick up and deliver for you anytime bro. :D:D

I will kep everyone up to date as things unfold but suffice it to say I do have some pretty cool stuff in the works and under deep wraps at the moment.

Again thanks to everyone.

Mike J bro now we really need to talk and hopefully we can have a snowball fight very very soon.

Sean and Terra (The Boss)

WARPAINT 12-20-2003 09:37 PM

Sean, if only avatars could speak;) Go get em'!!

sean stinson 12-21-2003 05:58 AM

Thanks Warpaint,

I have been very tight lipped about this whole deal for sometime now. But with some help from some outstanding OSO members Terra & I have been able to put this company together and to them we owe a tremendous amount. And for the others who have been extremely patient in waiting we again say thank you ( you few know who you are) and we will be contacting you soon to take care of the favors you graciously extended.

Currently we have some pretty trick projects that are in progress or slated to start very soon. We will keep you updated with news and pics as they unfold.

K2 Racing is in the works of putting a boat together but that will be disclosed at a later time and yes it is under wraps and may just show up at an event near you in the upcoming season I guess you will just have to stay tuned but let me say this nothing like this has ever been seen before as far as construction and quality is concerned. We have been working very close with some state of the art suppliers to come up with a product unlike anything that has been seen in the past. And lets face it there is some pretty trick **** out there these days.

Looking forward to any special requests or projects as well as any future business you may want to have us complete. Your imagination is your only limit as we will do our best to provide solutions instead of excuses.

Sean & Terra

Payton 12-21-2003 06:04 AM

Sean and Tera, that is great news. Congratulations and good luck!

Cool, you guys are now in my back yard.

Where in NW Indiana? I know, it's Lefty's, in Burns Ditch.

sean stinson 12-21-2003 06:10 AM

Thanks Payton

But no it's not Lefty's in burn ditch......As soon as I get back there after the holidays I will post all pertinent info.

Thanks for the support

Sean

Payton 12-21-2003 06:14 AM

I was kidding on the Lefty's thing. If you saw the place, you would no why.

sean stinson 12-21-2003 06:29 AM

I am sure we will learn a lot about the lay of the land as soon as we get there full time. I spent some time there just recently looking at homes and stuff but didn't run across Lefty's but I will let you personally show me when we get a chance to get together. Talk to you soon.

Mike J 12-21-2003 07:47 AM

Sean, I still have the info
you asked for.
Guess I will have to get a
phone put in at the house in
the Desert.
Snowballs!!Remember,I was Born
and raised in Redondo Beach CA
Mike J.

sean stinson 12-21-2003 08:30 AM

Thanks Jack I will definitely be at the COPS runs this summer heard a lot about some different areas to boat up there and can't wait to see them.

Mike J yep you need to get a phone put in so I can bother you also if I get you to Indiana soon there will be snow hence the snowball fight. :D:D

Sean

Audiofn 12-21-2003 09:05 AM

Sean and Terra CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am sure with Stinson attention to detail and Terras good looks (one of these days you guys will actually send over a picture that is larger then the head of a pin!!!) you guys will be a leathal combo. Nothing like working for yourself. Can be real tough at times but the feeling you get every day is just uplifting. Make sure you get a GOOD tax guy you will need him :rolleyes:. Most of all have a blast with this and if there is anything I can do to help give me a call. I know to INCREADABLE glass guys that can make any part you can come up with out of any type of glass you want. Hope to see you guys down at the Miami if I can get off work.

Jon

sgrady 12-21-2003 01:14 PM

Originally posted by Payton
Sean and Tera, that is great news. Congratulations and good luck!

Cool, you guys are now in my back yard.

Where in NW Indiana? I know, it's Lefty's, in Burns Ditch.

LOL !!!

Congrats !!:D

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Payton 12-21-2003 04:59 PM

Awe comeon Scott, It's not that bad.
Well... ok, it is that bad.

At one time that had great plans. Maybe we should finish thier plans. Then we could get STS to move literaly into our back yard.

sean stinson 12-21-2003 06:37 PM

OK what's the deal with Burn's Ditch and Lefty's?????? This one I have to hear.

Sean

sgrady 12-21-2003 08:06 PM

Burns ditch was at one time the place for High performance in the "Indiana" boating Market. Payton, is Tug still there ? Anyhow I am sure Sean will be close by, Mark give me a call next week if you have a chance.

Scott

IceAngel 12-21-2003 08:52 PM

Hey guys thanks again so much...Hey Jon can't ya just take my word on my looks I AM HOT :rolleyes: why do I have to get pictures involved LMAO J/K

The way OSO members are supporting Sean and me is overwhelming and greatly appreciated. There is nothing we can say that captures our gratitude for everything!!!!!!!!!!

But you know it has to be a good venture if it's going to get this Texas Girl up to the Land of the Cold Noses :D

Talk to you all very soon
Terra

sgrady 12-21-2003 08:54 PM

So already making the cold comments, here we go !!!!

Audiofn 12-21-2003 09:03 PM

It aint your nose that is going to be cold!!!!! :D:D

WARPAINT 12-21-2003 09:04 PM

Its not cold Terra, its nipply;) You know like pencil erasers:D

Audiofn 12-21-2003 09:08 PM

See now Warpaint and I are FINALLY on the same page with this one :D:D

Audiofn 12-21-2003 09:47 PM

Hey at leaste we know that you will have the nicest most flat shirts. :D:D

SS930 12-21-2003 09:58 PM

Congrats on the new venture... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH. ;)

GLH 12-21-2003 10:19 PM

Congrats I wish you guys the best.